• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

Sand Man

Wi-Fi Battler
Reaction score
I haven't seen one of these yet, if there is, then sorry. I think if there is a trade coordination thread, why shouldn't there be a battle coordination thread too? That's why I made this thread. If you want to battle someone, post your name, fc, and the type of battle(single, double, ubers, etc.) here, and wait for someone to respond

This deserves to be stickied. SPPf had one before they created a sub forum and it worked out great.

My friend code is in my signiture and I do lv 50 single or double battles. Never double battled online before, only single battles, so a double battle might be interesting :3

sorry i've had dodgy internet all day

only got it back for an hour then it has to be reset (i'm using the wire now soo i'm ok)

I'm up for a battle set to lv 50. No microphone on, please. Double or single, either way.

Sorry for the DP, but I can't PM Armboy.

I went to clean some fuzz off of my screen, and it selected run. >.< that wasn't cool!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom