• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Wi-Fi event Victini distributed again: Players get a second chance to get Victini

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Wi-Fi event Victini distributed again: Players get a second chance to get Victini

The promotional Victini previously distributed from December to Janurary to promote Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram and White—Victini and Zekrom is being distributed over Wi-Fi again. This Victini can be obtained on any English language Pokémon Black or White game that hasn't already received it.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Are players, who already got the event Victini the first time, not allowed to use it?

Buoy

the bug catcher pokémon
Reaction score
Are players, who already got the event Victini the first time, not allowed to use it?
As I understand it, you can't obtain the Victini if you got it the last time it was on Wi-Fi.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
If you got it last time attempting to download it will cause them game to tell you that you can't get it because you already have one.

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
The game still keeps track of what events you've downloaded, whether you have the Wonder Cards or not.

Strangely, I have heard of a few people being able to download this event despite already having it, but I can't figure out what connects them or why this might be the case. Certainly, neither of my games will let me get it again.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
@Escavalier; @kavemank; @anyone else who managed to get three Victini;
Can you go into detail about how you got the three? Have you reset your game since getting the old Vicitini?