• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon to be available for download for ...

Keldeo will be available for download in Black 2 and White 2 from Jan. 25 to Feb. 12, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

I think it is good that Black 2 and White 2 versions can soon obtain Keldeo without having trade from Black or White versions but I was also hoping that the next English Wi-Fi event would have been for Meloetta.

Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

mmm... Keldeo. I still want Meloetta though.

why 2 keldeo events and no meloetta? are they saving her for a special event in X and Y like celebi and the 3 shiny dogs from HG/SS

No know I have to wait until at least March to possibly get Meloetta come on :(

This will be my first Keldeo (didn't get the Gamestop one) so I'm happy.

Well I can at least say I'm happy that people will get a second chance to get one for those who didn't get it at Game Stop. But I still would of preferred Meloetta first.

Haha, my friend A.R. got my a Meloetta early -bricked-

I don't mind waiting for Meloetta, he's not as cute as Keldeo.

It's good because BW and BW2 have different cutscenes when Keldeo learns Secret Sword. I didn't officially teach it to the one I have on Black because I waited for a confirmation (or not) of a second event. (and now the confirmation is here)

I already have Keldeo, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have another one!

Haha I got the Gamestop Keldeo in White but haven't traded it over yet. I already taught it Secret Sword , but I guess I have to just trade it over right?

Anyway, a second Keldeo won't hurt!

Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon to be available for do

Oooh, yaaay! Another Keldeo! I'm going to download it for sure, even though I have the one from the last event in my Black version. It IS my favorite Pokemon, after all! :D

Then I'll bring it to the Moore of Icirrus and have it learn Secret Sword so it can transform into its Resolute forme!

Although, we still need an English event for Meloetta. :/

Meloetta is next guys. It Never occurred to anyone that now they're probably distributing the three Secret Mythical Pokemon in order this year. The American site even mentioned this event, which has never happened before with events that repeated over Wi-Fi, because they were intended for Europe and Australia. But this Keldeo was intended for Americans too. And the fact that it's for other languages outside of Asia, it proves that they wanna get start out by getting Keldeo to everyone outside of Asia, then finally Meloetta, then Genesect(The current Japanese event, and the movie event).

Last edited:

Meloetta is next guys. It Never occurred to anyone that now they're probably distributing the three Secret Mythical Pokemon in order this year. The American site even mentioned this event, which has never happened before with events that repeated over Wi-Fi, because they were intended for Europe and Australia. But this Keldeo was intended for Americans too. And the fact that it's for other languages outside of Asia, it proves that they wanna get start out by getting Keldeo to everyone outside of Asia, then finally Meloetta, then Genesect(The current Japanese event, and the movie event).

But they already released Keldeo and Genesect in European languages last year. Are you suggesting that there will be another Genesect distribution?

But they already released Keldeo and Genesect in European languages last year. Are you suggesting that there will be another Genesect distribution?

yeah, likely the Extremespeed Shiny one from the movie thats coming out.

Keldeo is blue and red... Looks like more Hoenn hints to me.

Keldeo is blue and red... Looks like more Hoenn hints to me.

Yeah, and shiny Gensect is red, while regular Genesect is purple, which is sort of like blue! Hoenn remakes confirmed for Gen V, guys!!

Okay I'll shut up now

Oooh, yaaay! Another Keldeo! I'm going to download it for sure, even though I have the one from the last event in my Black version. It IS my favorite Pokemon, after all! :D

Then I'll bring it to the Moore of Icirrus and have it learn Secret Sword so it can transform into its Resolute forme!

Although, we still need an English event for Meloetta. :/

FYI - Keldeo learns Secret Sword in Pledge Grove in BW2, it's the Moor of Icirrus in BW1. (though if you take Keldeo to the MoI in BW2 there's a guy who says "OMG a Keldeo")

I got the in store Keldeo, but I'm glad to have another one because it means I can teach it Secret Sword in BW1 so it can be in it's normal form and still know Secret Sword when it gets transferred over to GenVI. Teaching it Secret Sword in BW1 will probably be the only way to achieve this, because in future games it'll probably turn into it's Resolute Forme when you teach it the move. Having only 1 Keldeo means that if I transferred it to GenVI, I wouldn't be able to get the resolute forme in my dex without risking losing the uniqueness of having it in normal forme + having secret sword. Even though there's no stat/type/ability difference it's slightly advantageous to have it in it's normal forme, because having it in resolute tells your opponent that it DEFINITELY has Secret Sword, whereas if it's normal it could still have Secret Sword but your opponent wouldn't know for sure until you used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom