• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

While Keldeo is nice and all, a Meloetta would've been better. But it's a nice second chance for those who missed the Gamestop event. Though I'm most interested in the PP Max it's holding (although, after battling so many veterans in the stadiums, I guess I don't really need it, but still). I hope they get a Meloetta event up and running soon, though, but I guess take what you can get.

Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

The hell? I have a standard EU copy of the game, but the Wi-Fi event isn't appearing. This sucks, big time.
Edit: I completely blanked and I got the dates wrong. Excuse me, its time to lie down I think. This is totally cool then!

This news actually brightened my week.

I'd prefer if it was lvl 15. Can't really have much fun with 50s bar end game. Was nice doing a playthrough with the other one, meeting the other 3 musketeers on way to elite four :-D.

This is great. This'll get rid of the lucario that I've been hanging on to just because its a little better than the other pokemon I have. I also like Keldeo :D

They should make/have made it Shiny... Outside of the Red Genesect, (possibly) there aren't any Shiny distribution-exclusive Event Legendaries, as far as I know.

They should make/have made it Shiny... Outside of the Red Genesect, (possibly) there aren't any Shiny distribution-exclusive Event Legendaries, as far as I know.

WHAT SHINY GENESECT?

Shiny wouldnt make sense for Keldeo. Shiny red genesect at a later point as others have mentioned would do :-D

Shiny wouldnt make sense for Keldeo. Shiny red genesect at a later point as others have mentioned would do :-D

DANG IT i just had a friend hack my legit black 2 launch event GENESECT

Yer maybe should of held off doing that. Given a red genesect pokemon film is on way its likely we'll see a red genesect before year end.

I just got my Keldeo on Black 2, now I need to start my White 2 so I can get one on there before the event is over. I was disappointed though that its at level 50. I was hoping it would be lower. I like to use Pokemon from the gen I'm playing, not from previous gens and I can never find a water type in Unova that I want to use. I was hoping Keldeo would be much lower leveled so I could start the game with it on my team early on.

Haha, my first event Pokemon! Now I'm stuck with 2 though.....
time to find someone with a legit Meloetta who doesn't have a keldeo>:D

Last edited:

HELLYES I GOT ITTTTTT

Why does it ask you if you wanna connect to nintendo WFC if you've clicked it for a reason :l

FYI - Keldeo learns Secret Sword in Pledge Grove in BW2, it's the Moor of Icirrus in BW1. (though if you take Keldeo to the MoI in BW2 there's a guy who says "OMG a Keldeo")

Oh, really? Well, at least I was going to go to the right place anyway. lol And I know about what happens when you bring Keldeo to the Moore of Icirrus in BW, since I did that with my Gamestop Keldeo. :p

Sweet! I kind of thought they'd do something like this. I, as others have, missed the GameStop event, so this is pretty nice. :D

Wait, how did some of you get the Keldeo already? It's not Friday yet. :/

They have a tendency to start wifi events a day early sometimes without announcing it.
That being said, anyone with a game can get it now as i'm in the Americas and was able to get the kelpie.

Last edited:

They probably live in Europe. I'm assuming the event has gone live in some English speaking parts of Europe.

I live in the United States and got it. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was up there. :D

I live in the United States and got it. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was up there. :D

Whelp guess I was wrong. I'll try for the event now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom