• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wicks art shop ^__^

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
ive been a bit slow with art and just generally not drawing a lot recently, so i thought it'd be fun to take up some requests! you can find some general examples of my art in my art thread, but the art here will most likely be flat colored clean sketches, just quick stuff for me to get myself back into the swing of things properly, yk? i'll probably primarily take requests for pokemon characters since i'm kinda afraid of butchering designs from other franchises LOL.

some basic info/rules:

i'm not very good at drawing pokemon themselves, so i'll probably only do art of them alongside trainers rather than on their own >__>
i'm willing to do things like ship art, but i generally prefer for ship art that you be specific about poses and things! platonic pairings are also okay, but same thing applies pose wise.
polyships are A-OK! i'm not very good at drawing more than 3 or 4 people in one image though so i suppose it depends on the size of polyship aha
things like ocs are okay!
please be patient with me if it takes me a while to get around to things! i want to hopefully make it no more than a week people have to wait for stuff from here, but there are other art things i do off-site that i might have to prioritize over these requests.

if you have any questions feel free to ask! here's a few various examples of what i'm talking about for the level of finish these drawings will have:

size has been changed for display purposes, just open in another tab for full size. basically my usual sketchy lineart style but with only flat colors/at most a bit of very minimal shading.

eepy.png
sketch example2.png
three of them.jpg
FhorqGIWQAAXUSE.jpg

for now i'm not really using a proper slot system bc im bad at keeping track of stuff like that and making sure to always update it with the proper info(adhd go brrr) so i'll probably just update this post if i decide to close requests for a bit! hopefully this post has adequate information to start things off, but like i said if you have any questions you're free to ask and i'll try to get back to you on it asap!

Could you draw Evelyn and her world champ Pachirisu ? :bulbaLol:
eep sorry it took me a bit to get around to actually drawing it oops..i wanted to try to make it similar in presentation/style to the art that naoki saito did for the trainers merch line!
evelyn pachirisu.png

eep sorry it took me a bit to get around to actually drawing it oops..i wanted to try to make it similar in presentation/style to the art that naoki saito did for the trainers merch line!
Thank you, it's awesome ! I really love the energy effects. It would be cool if they released an official illustration like that... :bulbaLol:

Hey Wick, how's it going? If you don't mind, would it be possible if you could draw Marnie for me?

How’s it going, Wick? I can’t wait to see what you come up with! (I don’t mean to rush you lol, if I am, apologies)
AHH ITS TOTALLY OK DW, feel free to ask for updates whenever rly bc i have a hard time focusing on stuff so reminders like that rly help me actually work but for now stuff is mostly on hold until i get home from staying at my brothers house since i kinda don't have time to draw rn, but hopefully i should get it done pretty quickly once i'm home again (which should be start of october i think,,,i cant exactly remember how long they're away for)

I have a request! Maybe Dawn with Piplup, Pachirisu and Manaphy? Oh, and Dawn could wear either this outfit, this outfit, or her usual one (likely with the shorter scarf)!
ahh its a bit rough T__T but i hope you like it!!

dawn request.png

i had a lot of fun drawing this one! i wanted to do something a bit more relaxed since i wasn't sure of how i'd draw a battle scene with the 3 pokemon

ahh its a bit rough T__T but i hope you like it!!

i had a lot of fun drawing this one! i wanted to do something a bit more relaxed since i wasn't sure of how i'd draw a battle scene with the 3 pokemon
/(^o^)\ It looks so great! Thank you~ ^^ I really like the colors!

Hi, I was wondering if you could draw Marlon, my OC and two Pokémon? Here’s a reference for my OC, the Pokémon I would like are Johtonian Wooper and Flapple.
0CD2AB46-6B1C-4A26-8023-0DE3178FDFDC.jpeg

Hi, I was wondering if you could draw Marlon, my OC and two Pokémon? Here’s a reference for my OC, the Pokémon I would like are Johtonian Wooper and Flapple.
i'll add it to my list! it still might take me a small while to get around to because i'm recovering from getting sick rn, but it shouldn't take me too long once i actually get started down my waitlist.

Hiya! I’ve got a new request! Actually two, but you can pick which one you want to do first.

- Idk if you know anything about Precure but… Dawn dressed in the outfit Bad End Beauty (oh god only one episode ;-; ) wears (down to the eyeshadow) (I’ll send over the outfit reference if you want) while Piplup has the same tiara accessory as her, oh and Dawn is holding Piplup with one hand while pulling her eyelid down with another while sticking her tongue out (fun fact: this is called an ‘akanbe’ which happens to also be the name of the motw in Smile Precure)

- Sawyer in Royal Dandy’s outfit sucking on a lollipop looking at the fourth wall, with Treecko, Ash, Pikachu, and Serena doing

Last edited:
- Idk if you know anything about Precure but… Dawn dressed in the outfit Bad End Beauty (only one episode ;-; ) wears (down to the eyeshadow) (I’ll send over the outfit reference if you want) while Piplup has the same tiara accessory as her, oh and Dawn is holding Piplup with one hand while pulling her eyelid down with another while sticking her tongue out (fun fact: this is called an ‘akanbe’ which happens to also be the name of the motw in Smile Precure)
HFHF i'll add it to my list but getting this req is funny to me bc smile precure was infact my first precure series. and one of the only ones ive seen in its entirety

HFHF i'll add it to my list but getting this req is funny to me bc smile precure was infact my first precure series. and one of the only ones ive seen in its entirety
Omg it’s my first too (its dub) and my favorite and why I got into precure in the first place ^^
(Why do we have so much in common hhh)

Hi! Your art is so cool and I’d like to request either a drawing of my Serena design (she’s in my pfp and art thread) or my technically Oc (but technically she’s just dawn with a different name, the personality I gave her, a slightly altered game storyline, and a nuzlocke team) I have a pla endgame outfit sort of thing to match volo but if you don’t want pla spoilers (cause I guess they’re there) you can do Serena (the dawn is in my art thread too)

If you’re doing the dawn (her names Cordelia) you could also draw her in my modified contest dress cause that’s cool (I’ll dm you a doodle for reference if you want)

Dunno if I’m asking too much but you can choose one to draw (I really don’t care)!

hi everyone i should get round to hopefully at the very least starting on things tonight to catch up ! i'll try to at the very least get sketches for stuff done tonight (or one of the pieces completely done since i tend to draw one thing at a time bc of how quickly i draw...we'll see!) :yay:

Hey Wick, how's it going? If you don't mind, would it be possible if you could draw Marnie for me?
hahfh sorry this is coming so late, but here! i wasn't sure what to do, so i sorta redrew her league card but with her regular outfit!

marn.png
(hopefully the quality is ok..i had to downscale bc file size was too big lol,, ive made that image smaller for display reasons but i think u should be able to get it in full size if you open it in another tab;; if not i'll edit it)

Back
Top Bottom