• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wicks art shop ^__^

Oh crap I forgot about that rq haha

Still an absolute phenomenal job here, even if just a sketch. Great job!

Hi, I was wondering if you could draw Marlon, my OC and two Pokémon? Here’s a reference for my OC, the Pokémon I would like are Johtonian Wooper and Flapple.
i wasnt rly sure what to do for pose/setting so i decided to go with something more scenic again bc i need to practice bgs more...i hope its okay! sorry that this one is a little more messy line wise (mostly due to the decision to make it more of a scenic thing and going through multiple poses)

lucirq.png

gosh i need to practice drawing water more LOL

i wasnt rly sure what to do for pose/setting so i decided to go with something more scenic again bc i need to practice bgs more...i hope its okay! sorry that this one is a little more messy line wise (mostly due to the decision to make it more of a scenic thing and going through multiple poses)

gosh i need to practice drawing water more LOL
AAAA THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT!! You did great :bulbaLove:

i'll try to get back to working on these soon! im a bit behind bc rn im focusing on comms on twt in preparation for christmas and all the spending that comes with that;; but i'll get to these either between comms if i want a break from working on them or after when i've finished all of them :bulbaLove: ty for your patience everyone i know i take a while w these in general

i feel rly bad for how late to these i am but i'm going to try to do some catchup over the next 2 days :')
- Idk if you know anything about Precure but… Dawn dressed in the outfit Bad End Beauty (only one episode ;-; ) wears (down to the eyeshadow) (I’ll send over the outfit reference if you want) while Piplup has the same tiara accessory as her, oh and Dawn is holding Piplup with one hand while pulling her eyelid down with another while sticking her tongue out (fun fact: this is called an ‘akanbe’ which happens to also be the name of the motw in Smile Precure)
i had fun drawing this one bc it meant i got to cross over one of my biggest secondary interests w my lifelong special interest :bulbaLove:
bad end beauty dawn.png
(sorry if i forgot any details of the outfit i only rly had a few refs up LOL and i kinda accidentally had her hold piplup in a way that makes him look like a plushie:bulbaLol:
)

i feel rly bad for how late to these i am but i'm going to try to do some catchup over the next 2 days :')

i had fun drawing this one bc it meant i got to cross over one of my biggest secondary interests w my lifelong special interest :bulbaLove:
(sorry if i forgot any details of the outfit i only rly had a few refs up LOL and i kinda accidentally had her hold piplup in a way that makes him look like a plushie:bulbaLol:
)
Omg why didn’t I respond to this over two weeks ago-
This looks great! Lol Dawn looks a li’l scary…well should I call her Shadow Dawn (Bad End Hikari in the JP version)?
I might have another request (later tho) if you’re still doing them

Back
Top Bottom