• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wick's arts

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
cutting to the chase on making the art thread, i'm a bit overenthusiastic about making it sorry.

most of the stuff in here will be sordward/sonia (sorry i don't really know what ship name to use for them, there is one that has real world usage but it does conflict with another ship on the shipping list(my bad, was not aware!), so i'll probably come up with another name for them and submit it there at some point). for now if i say sordsoni or soso in this art thread that's referring to them! i draw a lot, so hopefully i'll remember to update stuff regularly ^__^

be warned a lot of these images are very big because i tend to draw on large canvases for quality reasons, but i've downscaled some of them for that reason, sorry if the quality isn't great!

FlmP_BfXoAEBb0J.jpg

and some art featuring my palentines alt concepts for them! i know we will probably never get male palentines alts in masters, but i can dream.
Fo40w2cWYAAA3-y.jpg

three of them.jpg

some design idea drafts for a miraculous ladybug parody au since i've been brainrotting over that show in the past week (and an excuse to continue to fuel my agenda of "i think sordward had normal hair as a kid actually"). i'll hopefully draw more of these and revise these more at some point!
asugdhfh.png
dear god..png

and here r just some other sketches i've done of various ships and characters for myself and other people!
IMG_5872.jpg
zeitaro.jpg
tumblr_a9f62e59f6c277604bfe873f1bbcca30_553021c5_2048.jpg
taro.png

that's all for now! i have a lot more i can post, but i'd need to get my ipad for most of it since i tend to switch between drawing on my ipad and my laptop so what i have on each is limited >__> based on the preview i think it is, but hopefully everything is formatted correctly in this post.

These look great! I’ve been a fan of your artwork since getting back into WordGirl, and I really like the SwSh brothers (Shieldbert and Sordward, no idea what to call them other than that lol).
Keep up the good work! ^^

These look great! I’ve been a fan of your artwork since getting back into WordGirl, and I really like the SwSh brothers (Shieldbert and Sordward, no idea what to call them other than that lol).
Keep up the good work! ^^
thank you again!! im glad to hear u like my wordgirl works, maybe i'll share some of that in here at some point bc i really want to return to drawing the provoclone ship, it's a fun pairing...

also i really have no idea how to refer to them either i usually either call them "swsh twins" "funny hair guys" or sometimes "seesaw konbi" or "seesaw duo" since thats how sonia refers to them in the japanese text of the game (and its a cute nickname for 'em)

dropping some assorted quick sketches of sonia and her two loser guys that i may or may not come back to and finish later

tinies.png

srsn.png

marketable.png

and finally another doodle for my miraculous au because i cant stop brainrotting over this show and imagining "ok but what if i did this with my favs"
umbrella scene redraw.png

Hi wick! I’m in LOVE with how soft yet polished your sketch pieces are, I don’t know how to express it but they give off this warm vibe like pieces I would see at the epilogue of a manga (especially the third one under ‘three of them’). I give you and Teebs nothing but applause for drawing characters you love! I love your eye style too… it’s just so crisp! I want to collect your art and hoard it like a dragon.

Hi wick! I’m in LOVE with how soft yet polished your sketch pieces are, I don’t know how to express it but they give off this warm vibe like pieces I would see at the epilogue of a manga (especially the third one under ‘three of them’). I give you and Teebs nothing but applause for drawing characters you love! I love your eye style too… it’s just so crisp! I want to collect your art and hoard it like a dragon.
ahh thank you!! i tend to try to put a lot of effort and detail into most of my sketches because i usually just clean a sketch instead of doing lineart (i have very shaky hands when drawing)

just posting a couple more sketches

starting off with a continuation of one of the sketches i posted the other day, not a huge change but i dont think im going to finish it too much more (just kinda lost on how i want to paint it if i do, but i also think it looks fine as is even if a little messy) and i like the colour palette, so.
tinies.png

holly sketch.png

holhol.png

a little bonus sketch bc i dont think i currently have this one actually posted anywhere

ahh i said i wasnt going to finish it more but i lied and i did.

tinies.png

you can rly tell i had to take a photo of my own hand and trace over it bc i had zero idea how to draw the hand...but overall even if it is still kinda sketchy i do like how it looks. i don't have much more art to share bc im busy w comms + art trades + artfight stuff sadly, but i'm going to be participating in a ship week thats being hosted on social media so i'll have tons of art to share from that hopefully~!

very low quality preview photo, but!
IMG_0557.jpg

is still a wip. i'll post a better photo once im done and happy with it..im not rly the best at drawing on paper bc im so used to digital now so its been a fun experience!

jlnm.png

decided to draw them on impulse today...it makes me kinda sad that the nemona/juliana ship doesnt seem very popular in the eng fandom on social media (though its certainly picked up a bit recently due to that one little comic on the official jp site that people caught wind of)

That looks really good!
I really like the dress she’s wearing
And yeah a lot of ships in the Pokémon fandom aren’t as popular in the eng fandom as they are in the JP fandom (and that sucks because some of them are on my shiplist ;-; AND I can’t draw too well so there’s almost no chance I’ll be able to revive them)
I also really like the background a lot. I’m guessing you primarily play the Violet version?

That looks really good!
I really like the dress she’s wearing
And yeah a lot of ships in the Pokémon fandom aren’t as popular in the eng fandom as they are in the JP fandom (and that sucks because some of them are on my shiplist ;-; AND I can’t draw too well so there’s almost no chance I’ll be able to revive them)
I also really like the background a lot. I’m guessing you primarily play the Violet version?
i actually mainly play scarlet (and by mainly play i mean it was my playthrough version bc i havent touched it much outside of that) but violet was the first version i bought bc i preordered a japanese copy so i could get the artbook :p but the actual game has been sitting unopened since then,

woo heres some more stuff i havent posted here yet!

chizuru sprite.png

i do sprite edits, and i wanted to try to make a sprite completely from scratch, so here's a sprite of nikaido chizuru from im@s million live in as close to the pokemon sprite style as i could do from scratch on first attempt!
chizuru sprite_scaled_11x_pngcrushed.png
it's not exactly the most accurate to the pokemon style, but i do still like how it turned out!

and just a silly little joke i made abt the fact that i constantly say gloria is like sordwards daughter to me but not victor despite me hcing gloria+victor as twins. and i guess it technically counts as art bc i did draw stuff for it ?
1690012833485.png

also i havent posted any of them bc im not sure but i think based on the rules that sprite edits would be okay to post in art threads? so maybe i'll share those someday...there is one that im probably going to put in my signature if i ever get around to actually making my signature lol

i drew @Teebs96 's timeskip plainhiveshipping designs as my half of an art trade with him!
i had a lot of fun with this trade...this pairing isso so sweet
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME REALLY BLOWING IT UP ON MY SCREEN I SWOONED LOUDLY

thank you so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i love my blorbis

so i've kinda been starting to ship sonia and the assistant from the postgame again oops so heres a quick sketch of the two from the other night

Screenshot 2023-07-25 061234.png

and heres a quick doodle of gregory + cassie bc gosh i am about to start hyperfixating on fnaf bc of the security breach dlc oopsies
Screenshot 2023-07-26 022206.png

and finally sharing some various sprite edits ive done in the past here!

young couple soso.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif
sosowalk.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).gif
shielsoni real.png
whatthe fuck its chiara.png

i have so much fun making the animated sprites but they take SOO long T__T like for the one of my oc it was iirc over like 5 hours and i think it was just barely short of 5 for the sordward one. id rly love to do more when i have time to

Back
Top Bottom