• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wick's arts

got my new tablet from my girlfriend so now im working w a screen tablet, here's a few doodles while i practice!
save me sordwar....png

GGPEwNTWgAArpGj

another one! i dont talk abt this ship much but my friend dubbed it "sherbertshipping" (as in, sherbet the powder candy, with the spelling here being a pun bc. bert.) way back in early 2022 and even if that name isn't recognized by many people i kinda started shipping it for name alone at that moment LOL happy almost 2 year anniversary to me shipping this pairing
sherbertshipping.png

I love how many different ships you have for these two… Your love of them is contagious!!
someone once said that it seems like i spin a wheel and ship them with whoever and since that day i've considered actually doing that bc for shielbert i could probably get something out of that LOL thank you

happy white day! i drew out a quick comic to celebrate the occasion (also jic i'll state that it's read L->R because i have a habit of
mostly reading and writing R->L stuff myself so i get confused a lot if i dont know something is meant to be read L->R lol :bulbaLol:)

GIk7CmgXkAEEDzV
GIk7FVeW4AE7ziq
GIk7Nb5XQAAqVC0

today was the nzsn (piers x sonia) onedraw on twt! it's my first time participating in something like this so the art and esp the background r rly rough even though i went over the 1 hour mark by 15 minutes as it is (honestly, i could've taken longer if i hadn't had to go out today)

the theme i chose to draw for was easter!

nzsn onedraw easter-min.png

Back
Top Bottom