• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wierdest phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Master

SPAAACE!
Reaction score
I just got the wierdest call on my game. It was from "Britney". She starts screaming at me like a teacher. Then she says she has the wrong number. I'm left like "WTF? Who is she to lecture me?!" So what is your wierdest phone call so far?

My rattata is awsome. I don't mean like other rattata. My rattata is in the top percentage of rattata. You know what I mean?

Josh: Ah...Ah...Achoo! Ah...Ah...Achoo! Oh, its nothing. It's just that my bird pokemon suddenly started flapping its wings...so there's dust and stuff from their wings floating around my face...Ah...Ah...Now my nose is itchy...Achoooo! Click!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom