• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wifi?

jinglejoe

Reaction score
Do you think the games will have wifi? Since it was such a big deal in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum that they were wifi compatable, but Nintendo hasn't sayed anything about wifi..... So what does everyone else think?

Maybe they'll do something in Goldenrod similar to what they did in Crystal (JP) except incorperating Wi-Fi instead of mobile phones...

Nintendo hasn't told us if we could catch Pikachu! Do you think we'd be able to catch them?

Seriously. What is with the fandom. A better question would have been if they'd finally use WPA encryption aswell since its a post DSi game.

Wifi? Of course we'll have wifi. Sketch's remark proves it.

Wi-fi? No, no Wi-fi.

Instead they are including a special 56k internet modem for the DS. It connects the DS to your phonejack. Only compatible with Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite models. DSi users can go to hell, they said.

I know this because I have a friend who's cousin's friend's uncle's sister's son works for Nintendo!

NO! DS DIAL UP!!!!! AUGH!

Yeah, we'll have wifi. Or else.

Do you think the games will have wifi? Since it was such a big deal in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum that they were wifi compatable, but Nintendo hasn't sayed anything about wifi..... So what does everyone else think?

facepalm1m.jpg

Like everyone else said, and like I said with Red Gyarados and Kanto, just because it hasn't been confirmed doesn't mean it won't be in.

Wi-fi? No, no Wi-fi.

Instead they are including a special 56k internet modem for the DS. It connects the DS to your phonejack. Only compatible with Nintendo DS or Nintendo DS Lite models. DSi users can go to hell, they said.

I know this because I have a friend who's cousin's friend's uncle's sister's son works for Nintendo!

No jury in the world would convict me.

Well, they would, but I think they'd understand.

Nintendo hasn't told us if we could catch Pikachu! Do you think we'd be able to catch them?

Seriously. What is with the fandom. A better question would have been if they'd finally use WPA encryption aswell since its a post DSi game.

Pikachu We All Know In Every Game Theres A Pikachu!!!!!What About Rattata,Wurmple,And Mostly Squirtle!:).....

You don't know sarcasm, do you? And why are you capitalizing the first letter of every word?

'Cause him and the OP are idiots.

Q:Will Pokemon HaertGold and SoulSilver have Wi-Fi capabilities?

A: Yes dumbass they will. Use some fucking common sense :)

/thread

The boxes has wifi logo on it. On the pokemon sunday showing arceus and NEP/PCP, you can clearly see a NEP/PCP wifi battle, figure out now they don't have wifi. Plus how else could you trade your DM Jirachi, Arceus and PCP to HGSS from Platinum?

The question would be will there be wifi stuff like platinum had (like wifi plaza etc..?)

The question would be will there be wifi stuff like platinum had (like wifi plaza etc..?)

That's a good question.

It's pretty much unanswerable until the games are released, but I hope that the Wi-Fi plaza makes a return.

Hmm... I am wonder if VS recorder will return and you can upload your videos like in Platinum? I liked that feature, you can see and learn from others battles

Hmm... I am wonder if VS recorder will return and you can upload your videos like in Platinum? I liked that feature, you can see and learn from others battles

I would hope that it would.

However, with alot of RS features not in FRLG, I can't be sure.

Wi-fi will most probably be there. Its one of the key-features of Gen IV. Plus a GTS station could easily replace the Mobile center thing, that was in Goldenrod in Crystal (JP).

Wi-fi will most probably be there. Its one of the key-features of Gen IV. Plus a GTS station could easily replace the Mobile center thing, that was in Goldenrod in Crystal (JP).

yeah, but the map shows a normal pokemon center. Unless GF doesn't want to have a specialized pokemon center and the GTS is still inside it.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom