• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wii ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Since ID's are done based on each console for the Wii, rather than each game, instead of than creating a thread for this, I'm adding in a custom profile field for user accounts. Just fill out your details there. =)

EDIT: Okay, scratch that. The field's there, but it's not going to be displaying except if people click on the profiles, so you may as well post it here too. ^^;;

Archaic
8690 4886 4832 3037

Last edited:
Since ID's are done based on each console for the Wii, rather than each game, instead of than creating a thread for this, I'm adding in a custom profile field for user accounts. Just fill out your details there. =)

EDIT: Okay, scratch that. The field's there, but it's not going to be displaying except if people click on the profiles, so you may as well post it here too. ^^;;

Archaic
8690 4886 4832 3037

I'm sure there must be a way of being able to place it under your location or something. The way I've used it as Pokecharms for the DS Friend codes (And thank God the Wii only has one code) was taking an Xbox Live Gamertag hack and hacking IT to pieces to do the same basic thing but for what I needed it to do instead.

Honestly, I'm surprised no-one's done dedicated hacks for Friend Codes for VB, SMF, PHPBB or YABB yet. I'd have figured it have been well thrown around by now.

I'll post mine TOMMOROW. :D

Psst, anyone with an account on Bulbapedia, I made a user tag for showing off your Wii's code.

There's also a DS version. Argy also made duplicate tags of both of these over at Bulbanews.

It says your number is wrong, Dogasu...just to let you know. :eek:

I think I know what I did...when I went to put it in, I must have looked at yours and when I looked back I was looking at Archaic's. So they got mixed...and I guess I never questioned it. .-.

Oh well, they're both in now.

Wasn't there supposed to be some !!M IM system for Wii? I know I read that somewhere...

Far as I've seen, though, the Wii number is for communicating between Wii Message Boards. I've sent myself a Wiimail on a number of occasions... Popped up on the Message Board, same as I typed. So... I still dunno what Nintendo's doing.

Here's mine: 4609 7501 9386 8556

Also, I have a minor idea. Maybe you could get a hack that allows you to put your Wii code in your info area. Like the Join Date, Posts, etc area. That could be really handy. :p

I'll edit post when me get internet on my Wii.

Lol Neon.

EDIT: 0628 8763 7279 1273

Last edited:
Airo

If you want to add me, feel free to
email/PM me with your wii number if you do

My console nickname is "Honz" but I can't find my Wii Code!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom