• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wii ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, does the Nickname you imput need to match the nickname on the person's Wii, or can you put whatever?

Go into messages, click the write new message (by the calendar button), click on adress book, then click the minus button and it should be there . .

Thanks. I'll be right back...

Here we go.

Honz
8453 0401 7339 5476

Last edited:
BTW, does the Nickname you imput need to match the nickname on the person's Wii, or can you put whatever?

I'm not sure . . And just so you know, I added you, but I think you have to send the message to me first. Because I added you last? I don't know . .

Had to have it mailed from Texas, but I FINALLY got one.

Console Name: grnmarvl (didn't feel like thinking)
Wii Number: 0801 0088 6413 5890

Wii Console Name: DekaNine
Wii Number: 3121 0774 8495 3495

PM me here or on GameSpot (I'm "Yameneko549" there) with your Wii Name\Number if you add me.

I've had my Japanese Wii since February or so, but I didn't get a step-down converter until this week. I was actually going to get an official European Wii AC Adapter from NOE's Support, but it would have cost me € 22.50 + shipping, which is ridiculously expensive, so I bought a suitable step-down converter on eBay instead for half the money.

Julian
0413 9952 3310 7563

Tyler
2404-1749-6575-1632. If you add me PM me so I can add you, but don't expect me to respond that fast, I have a job Monday-Thursday and next Monday College starts for me.

Moises
6410 0192 5692 3253
PM me your code when you add me!
Add whenever. I'm a wii hog! :-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom