1. Episode 14 of Bulbacast is now on YouTube. You can watch it right here.
  2. Hey everyone, confused about all the staff name changes? Want to get in on the villainy? Well then stop by here to see a list of staff name changes and to let us know what villain you will be theming this month! Happy Halloween from the forum staff!

Wiki download size?

Discussion in 'Bulbawiki Forum' started by Plerp, May 16, 2018.

1. Plerp

Plerp New Member

Blog Posts:
    I recently purchased the full version of the bulbapedia app, and wanted to download it to be able to use it offline. (main reason for getting it)

I was wondering though, if anyone knows how big it is (file size(s)) so i don't use up all my data by accidentally downloading it and not realizing it's like 20Gb since its a whole wiki and all.

2. Dolores Umbridge

Dolores Umbridge The True Headmistress of Hogwarts

Blog Posts:
    If you go into your phone's settings and go to the storage area you should be able to see all your applications and the space it takes up. :)

3. Plerp

Plerp New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have the app downloaded, but when you buy the full version you get the option to "download the full wiki for offline use."
    I want to know how big it is to do that, so i cna guess if it's gonna take 30 minutes or 3 hours, as I have REALLY bad wi-fi (slow and inconsistent; hence why I want to download it for offline use) at my house, but I don't want to use my whole data limit on my phone.