• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WikiDex possible new Spanish EP member

Raltseye

Reaction score
Since WikiDex has moved independent should we maybe accept them as a new member of Encyclopedia Pokémonis? I think it should be a great idea.

Edit: I know that Pokéteca has already been excluded but it still has to ben removed from the main page Encyclopaediae Pokémonis especialy if we are to accept WikiDex as member

Last edited:
Hello. I'm Ciencia Al Poder and the responsible of migrating WikiDex out of FANDOOM.

There have been no formal request yet from our part to join the Encyclopedia Pokémonis group. However, I'm more than happy to discuss if there's a possibility to join the group (and proposing it with our community once I'm sure we won't get rejected).

However, I have to note that we use an incompatible license, so we can't translate text between Bulbapedia or other sister projects into WikiDex and vice-versa - I've used to enforce this rule in the past several times. I don't know if this may be a problem.

Just wanted to post an update on this, since there has been people asking lately and I pointed this forum from several places...

The update is that there's no update ;) There's still no "yes" or "no" decision about this, and no discussion AFAIK.

I contacted Archaic on September to bring this forum into his attention, but I had no response. I haven't insisted since, because I knew you we're going to be busy with the release of USUM (as we also were). At mid-January I poke him again (it was a private conversation on this forum), with another admin as witness. I haven't got any reply yet, but in conversation with the other admin, he said Archaic was busy because of a personal project and he had several pending tasks to kick, so I can't expect any update on this soon.

So basically this is the situation right now. Just wanted to clarify that I haven't forgotten this forum and this hasn't been rejected nor accepted, the status is still "pending". I'll update if I ever got anything to update.

Just wanted to post an update on this, since there has been people asking lately and I pointed this forum from several places...

The update is that there's no update ;) There's still no "yes" or "no" decision about this, and no discussion AFAIK.

I contacted Archaic on September to bring this forum into his attention, but I had no response. I haven't insisted since, because I knew you we're going to be busy with the release of USUM (as we also were). At mid-January I poke him again (it was a private conversation on this forum), with another admin as witness. I haven't got any reply yet, but in conversation with the other admin, he said Archaic was busy because of a personal project and he had several pending tasks to kick, so I can't expect any update on this soon.

So basically this is the situation right now. Just wanted to clarify that I haven't forgotten this forum and this hasn't been rejected nor accepted, the status is still "pending". I'll update if I ever got anything to update.
Also, BulbaBot is nit working atm. So I do believe it would be practical to fix that first so it can fix all the links afterwards.

It has now been done as you can see in social media. I was notified a couple of weeks ago about the decision and we were coordinating this until now.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom