• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wild Flyhn jump out! (Go away!)

Flyhn

Shapeshifter boi
Reaction score
IDK why but I feel like just making myself a big meme on this site -3-

I'm Flyhn, and i'm that one weirdo in your school who's always staring at his phone all the godamn time to the point of obsession, yet in the online space i'm the tryhard comedian only close friends actually laugh at.

If there was an award for the size of one's ego, i'd likely win it. If there was another prize for being self aware about this, i'd also win it

I seem to believe my online persona of a shapeshifter who likes cuddles and takes the form of various huggable mons is adorable, and act as such when i'm in a good mood. Real life me is an ugly acne-covered, scruffy-bearded high school senior who i'd rather not focus on :p

Not sure of the kind of welcome I'll get.. once i'm home for the day i'll probably join the Discord and hang out around there. So.. guess that's all for my intro

If there was an award for the size of one's ego, i'd likely win it. If there was another prize for being self aware about this, i'd also win it
Hah. I see you're challenging my boss to a duel?

There is nobody with a bigger ego than the one and only @Maniacal Engineer
And as I saw you already joined TWR, I'm sure you'll have a great time there! :)

But besides TWR, I hope to see you around on the forums in other places as well!

Hi, welcome to the forums :) I hope you enjoy it here.
Why thank you :3

Hah. I see you're challenging my boss to a duel?

There is nobody with a bigger ego than the one and only @Maniacal Engineer
Oh, that so? Whether or not I mispoke there is yet to be seen.. I look forward to figuring out

And as I saw you already joined TWR, I'm sure you'll have a great time there! :)

But besides TWR, I hope to see you around on the forums in other places as well!
Yeah, Mafia is muh jam.. though i'm still not exactly the greatest player ever. Just got mislynched in a game I was playing day before lylo -3-

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom