• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wild Sasaki appeared!

LadySasaki

like pepsi cola
Reaction score
Um, hi y'all!!

I'm the new gal here and I just want to introduce myself to everyone. I've been a member of Serebii for 3 years but have finally decided to move on as I find their treatment of users to be...not the best, to keep it polite. This forum seemed much friendlier, so here I am!

I'm a british uni student, pokemon lover of over a decade, anime fangirl and fantasy nut. My favourite things in life include breeding for good IVs, reading Harry Potter or Stephen King, listening to the music of Lady Gaga, following internet snark, and watching awesome TV shows or movies. The only thing better than all of these is DISCUSSION of them with fellow fans!! I hope to make friends, trade and battle, and talk with y'all about the things we like most.

What else? I'm going to choose Fennekin as my gen 6 starter, and I hold the deep belief that every poke has something good to offer the trainer who gives them a chance (^____^) So...that's me! Please feel free to stop by my profile and introduce yourself, or just say hi!

Hey, LadySasaki ^-^ ! Yeah, people here are great. Cool, Pokemon, anime, and fantasy rock. I really should check out more Stephen King, I enjoy horror. Finding fans to talk with is great. There are people of every fandom here. Have fun!

Hello, LadySakaki,welcome to BMGF, don't worry everyone is very friendly here, it's a nice community overall and the staff is nice, I am a staff member myself, so feel free to contact me anytime if you need some help here.

Anyway you seems to have lots of different interests, and if you'd like to discuss books, games, music, we have a section called Entertainment Inc to discuss them, feel free to take a look and start discussing your interests with fellow members. I think Im choosing Fennekin too, I hope it's evos are cool, I cant wait for X and Y.

Make sure to review the forum rules before posting around, and if you need any help, feel free to ask. Have a great time here on Bulba :)

Bulbagarden's awesome so it's awesome to see you here, welcome~! I'm interested in IV breeding too, just last night I bred an awesome Pokemon with a 31 in its Sp. Attack IV after a three-month break so I was very happy about that. :3 You seem like a wonderful person so make sure to stick around for a long time to come!

Welcome to the Forums, LadySasaki! I'm sure that you'll find that we're quite friendly here, so don't worry about that ; )

Have fun, and post wisely!

Wow, thanks for the friendly welcome guys! I feel like I moved into a new neighborhood and got given lots of muffin baskets (^___^) hope to see you round!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom