• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

I'm still baffled by the very fact this discussion is taking place.

Isn't it waaay too early?

Yes, yes it is. Not as baffling as the "what's going to happen after the Kalos league thread" haha
You can always speculate.

yes you can, but its based on absolutely nothing, and won't be happening for years anyway. So lets be honest, its kind of pointless

And then we have 5 pages of discussion in this pointless discussion.

Yes, yes it is. Not as baffling as the "what's going to happen after the Kalos league thread" haha
You can always speculate.

yes you can, but its based on absolutely nothing, and won't be happening for years anyway. So lets be honest, its kind of pointless

And then we have 5 pages of discussion in this pointless discussion.

I know, hence the rediculousness

Honestly, him not winning in Sinnoh really convinced me that pretty much the only way it's gonna happen is if the anime is ending. They had the perfect opportunity to do it then - great development for Ash, great development for his Pokemon, all of that - and they didn't. Unless XY manages the same great buildup and then actually goes through with it (which I doubt), it's not gonna happen.

All the posts here had already voted that Ash will never win the Kalos League, not even tended to dream about winning, but merely up to the topmost runner-up position...... How sad is that. There is not even 1% of the anime fans that will and want to root for Ash's victory.

Though personally, I'm also the one that vote down on Ash winning the Kalos League. More correctly, I don't even care about will he win or not, or even made up to Top8/4/2 or not. I just had completely no interest in watching the show anymore, unless it is a complete different Pokemon anime with a complete different protagonist such as the upcoming Pokemon Origin (but unfortunately that is only a special OVA, how sad is that......)

Not all of you would be happy even if he DID win.

No, he's not going to win this time either. Nor in Gens 7, 8, 9, or 24.
But Arceus help him, he deserves credit for coming close, making the top 8 out of hundreds every time.

Not in a million years. But then again, Ash would still be 10. He might make it to the top 8, and I hope they don't rush it like they did in Unova.

And expect Ash to win 90% of all the mini-tournaments he encounters over the course of his journey.

I highly doubt Satoshi will win. It's how it has been for the past sixteen years. As long as there are more generations on the way, he will lose.

I highly doubt Satoshi will win. It's how it has been for the past sixteen years. As long as there are more generations on the way, he will lose.
I stopped caring about the Anime when BW began airing. At that point, NOTHING is even changing in the Story. Same old stuff I've seen for the past years of watching this Anime.
I just wish they could lessen the Marketing on the Series so they can focus more on Character Development to at least bring the Story forward. I'll be watching X and Y when It premieres this October.

More Generations = More reasons to keep Ash in the Anime forever and forever.

No chance. I'd like to see him maybe make the final though.

Nah, never...
Unless the anime ends, he's never going to win.

Hopefully, he'll at least make it to the Top 2. He's come a long way.

If he comes to Top 2 they will have to regress him again or keeping him on Top 2 until they want to put an end to the anime or want to change main character.

Please don't make me reiterate my suggestion on how to let Ash win while keeping him around (which I've posted earlier in this thread). Unless TPTB just don't have it in them to try something like that.

Hopefully, he'll at least make it to the Top 2. He's come a long way.

If he comes to Top 2 they will have to regress him again or keeping him on Top 2 until they want to put an end to the anime or want to change main character.

Please don't make me reiterate my suggestion on how to let Ash win while keeping him around (which I've posted earlier in this thread). Unless TPTB just don't have it in them to try something like that.
You are right. I forgot those suggestions and they are good. That is another way of letting him win. But I feel like the writers never will do it anyway.

He'll probaly get top 4 if we go by the pattern.

By that logic, Ash should have been in the final of the Unova Pokemon League. Instead, he was in the top 8, which is actually a step backwards.

It'd be interesting if he got to the final this time around. I'd love to see him go home with the number 2 position. Either that, or that he wins the league and gets to partake in an exhibition match with a prominent member of the competitive battling scene.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom