• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

No defiantly not. I don't know how far he will get but this much I am almost certain of. When he does lose the league it be because the trainer he facing has a Mega evolution of some sort.

That reason was never Charizard, it was Team Rocket, they had a habit of creating situations the only way Ash could get out of them was to give Pikachu to Team Rocket, he tried and tried to get away, and all his Pokemon except Charizard who was uncontrollable at the time were exhausted, Pidgeotto got overexhausted, Squirtle got the Sleep-status inflicted and was considered unable to battle, which was really stupid, and Pikachu got really exhausted out

Also, it is theoretically impossible that Ash should lose this league, his opponents only beat him through unfamiliar Pokemon from later Gens, Pseudo-Legendaries, Legendaries, and evolution, plus Team Rocket's interference in Kanto League mentioned above

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! I have absolutely zero doubt that Ash will lose. The closest time he got to wining and he was randomly beaten down by a trainer with legendaries. I honestly don't think he'll ever win, otherwise he wouldn't be able to continue his endless journey.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom