• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Ash x Bea be a prominent ship in Journeys?

What kind of art....IDK I'm just pondering the angle.

....Like seriously, what fuels a ship like that? And is it just in Japan while in the west she's a shipping ghost town?

From what I've seen on Pixiv, NTR/ Goh hate/ Ash's growing harem.

It's legitimately scary trying to look up Goh art.

...I'd look it up myself but I find Pixiv very annoying to look through. Too many contrasting language tags...though if you have any samples to PM me for context that would work.

...I'd look it up myself but I find Pixiv very annoying to look through. Too many contrasting language tags...though if you have any samples to PM me for context that would work.
Pixiv language tags can be a Butch. I don't know if there is a ship name for Ash and Koharu in Japanese. Allot of Ash Koharu art I have seen has been by users who seem to pair him with every female so I don't know if there is a particular interaction that these artists are interested in.

I'd rather not look for the NTR stuff, makes me regret that I usually use Pixiv with safe search off. Just remember the artist saying it was on commission.

If you are looking for Koharu art then maybe search; コハル(アニポケ), or サクラギ・コハル on Pixiv. Artists don't always tag work.

Rule of thumb is usually to take the kanji of a characters name from the series wiki and put it onto Pixiv.

....Yes but....what makes Ash x Chloe interesting? What would give it any sort of momentum beyond 'main female'?

Ash x Bea at least has things I can see being fun about it. What does Ash x Chloe have?
There few ive seen dont seem to have anything there aside from ash x girl, with some implied goh x chloe. its more that shes new and they dont get along than anything.

I've seen some cute ash x goh art, but i dont remember sseeing anything with just goh. but yeah, its either ash playing matchmaker or what sob said. tbh, i think most fans see bea as their waifu rather than anyone else's.

Won't lie I find that kind of weird. I'd rather ship characters in universe than with....well....yourself. I mean at least make an author avatar first...

and yet when you turn off safe search you can often see a male silhouette with the girls of your attraction. Humans are bizarre fickle creatures that make the greatest of minds go wtf. Its why im a tiger, current name aside.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom