• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Cynthia and Looker appear in Best Wishes too?

I wish they could have spaced Sinnoh so they could have done a Battle Frontier arc. The writer's could have used Caitlin to inspire Ash to go to Isshu. In fact, what reason did he have to go to Isshu (other than to sell BW?).

I think Shirona will appear in Best Wishes (possibly at the Spiral Dragon Tower?), but Handsome will not. I don't see any use for him.

Oh, you and your opinions!
Then prove me wrong ;)

You had to shoehorn in a character from the previous series who has absolutely NO reason to be there? Come on. It'd better just be a cameo, if she does show up.
What?? In the games it was clearly said that Cynthia definitely has a good reason to come to Isshu, namely to do research in the ruins. She might not be involved in the Team Plasma plot (which btw. is reason enough for me to predict that the Plasma finale will not be half as great as the Galactic finale), but it is more than likely that she'll get at least one episode when Ash reaches the ruins

I wonder, will Cynthia have a Shibirudon and Wargle if she appears in the Back/White Saga like her in-game team? Yea yea I know Game =/= Anime but still...

I wonder, will Cynthia have a Shibirudon and Wargle if she appears in the Back/White Saga like her in-game team? Yea yea I know Game =/= Anime but still...

I would love that. Especially if it's a debut Wargle episode.

If they promote the game, they will appear in BW. AND THEY DO!!

so

PREPARE FOR THE RETURN OF CYNTHIA!!!

I wish they could have spaced Sinnoh so they could have done a Battle Frontier arc. The writer's could have used Caitlin to inspire Ash to go to Isshu. In fact, what reason did he have to go to Isshu (other than to sell BW?).

If only Gen 5 could've waited a little longer or DP was shorter we could've had a Johto Battle Frontier and finally Quilava, Bayleaf, Totodile, Noctowl, and Heracross would get more attention!

I think using Caitlin for Ash to learn about Isshu would be great since she is part of the Isshu Elite 4 after all. She could inform Ash about Isshu when Ash has to take on the castle.

Queen Cynthia,you need to get a life you loser,she isn't a angel either,she does not need a lot of spot light and she didn't really do that much in the DP series anyways,besides stopping Team Galactic planes and all.

This is a whole new series and Cynthia was okay in the anime, but she wasn't the best character in the anime either,the writers does not care about Cynthia since she is a minor character and not a major one at that,this is the Black & White series and she is not going to have a major role in this new series since it is a reboot,maybe a cameo but that is about it.

BlazingQuilava,they didn't need to do a Johto Battle Frontier which is non sense of you being stupid,also Quilava,Bayleef,Totodile,Noctowl,and Heracross did have a lot of attention in Johto aswell in the Sinnoh League.stop making things as facts when they really isn't a fact at all.

Cynthia and Looker will in Black and White they appear in the game so they will.
images

images

Cynthia and Looker will only have a small cameos, they are not going to have any major roles in the Best Wishes series which is a new retool of the show,they both might appear but it will be small not major,also Cynthia is not a a cool character but she is okay and Cynthia is a minor character not an important one,she will only get maybe a cameo and if she appears it will be small.

Possibly. Most of the characters in the DP game appeared in the anime, so I won't be suprised.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom