• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

will do art for pokemon!!! [currently looking for numel/cammerupt]

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
lookin for a numel/camerupt. will trade for drawing of a pokemon of ur choice!!

bassically, i post which one im lookin for [dont worry im not lookin for shinies or legendaries atm] u tell me what pokemon u want drawn. depending on how complex it is, i may be able to do multiple pokemon as well as draw your human trainer with them

so.... anyone interested???
examples:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=93914

course it will be done digitally... sorry the only examples i have are on paper... and a digital sketch....

Reaction score
Any numel/camerupt? Or something special? I've got them in a friend safari, I'm pretty sure. And I've been needing a profile picture....Haha. I can't see the photos you posted (not sure why) but I'll go for it anyway if a friend safari one works for you

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
Any numel/camerupt? Or something special? I've got them in a friend safari, I'm pretty sure. And I've been needing a profile picture....Haha. I can't see the photos you posted (not sure why) but I'll go for it anyway if a friend safari one works for you
yeah sure i jist rly need it to breed a lvl 1. and mind if i msg ya?
on a side not i am lookin for a shiny seviper as well... not desprately hunting for it... but it would be nice to find one.