• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

will do art for pokemon!!! [currently looking for numel/cammerupt]

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
lookin for a numel/camerupt. will trade for drawing of a pokemon of ur choice!!

bassically, i post which one im lookin for [dont worry im not lookin for shinies or legendaries atm] u tell me what pokemon u want drawn. depending on how complex it is, i may be able to do multiple pokemon as well as draw your human trainer with them

so.... anyone interested???
examples:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=93914

course it will be done digitally... sorry the only examples i have are on paper... and a digital sketch....

Reaction score
Any numel/camerupt? Or something special? I've got them in a friend safari, I'm pretty sure. And I've been needing a profile picture....Haha. I can't see the photos you posted (not sure why) but I'll go for it anyway if a friend safari one works for you

pokemon Arter!!
Reaction score
Any numel/camerupt? Or something special? I've got them in a friend safari, I'm pretty sure. And I've been needing a profile picture....Haha. I can't see the photos you posted (not sure why) but I'll go for it anyway if a friend safari one works for you
yeah sure i jist rly need it to breed a lvl 1. and mind if i msg ya?
on a side not i am lookin for a shiny seviper as well... not desprately hunting for it... but it would be nice to find one.