• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Other Legendary Pokemon Roam?

I think it could be likely that Lati@s may roman in Kanto while the beasts roman in Jotho.

He meant that it's ridiculus that a pokemon there suposedly only exist one of in the world can differ in colour. If there are only one, how can it have differtent colours? It dosn't make sence (in the real world).

It's a game. Logic doesn't apply.

And we already have a belief that Suicune commutes to Cerulean Cape. So yeah...

Hmmm.......
They could have Mew or Mewtwo roam around Johto

Or maybe if you get specific items for a trio they could roam.
Example-

♥Giga Relic could be in your bag and the Regis could roam around
♥The Mystical Crystal of Will, Emotion and Knowlegde(it's long, I know) which will enable Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf to roam
♥Elemental Wing could be for Articuno, Zaptos and Moltres

Since we're going back to kanto, I think mewtwo will still be catchable in the creulean cave. As for eon twins, why not? But I doubt they'll make every legendary catchable in the game.

Since we're going back to kanto, I think mewtwo will still be catchable in the creulean cave. As for eon twins, why not? But I doubt they'll make every legendary catchable in the game.

Well, no, they won't. But still, Mewtwo and the Lati@s duo are the only legends (aside from Celebi who WILL be in) that are unaccounted for. Since it would seem HGSS is trying to complete Gen IV and wipe out dependence on Gen III, it makes sense that these legends would be in.

Well, no, they won't. But still, Mewtwo and the Lati@s duo are the only legends (aside from Celebi who WILL be in) that are unaccounted for. Since it would seem HGSS is trying to complete Gen IV and wipe out dependence on Gen III, it makes sense that these legends would be in.

But then what about Mew and Deoxys? You need Gen 3 for them.

i think that they should have a roaming mew and mewtwo duo, deoyxs(all forms), jirachi , celebi, and the ho-oh and lugia duo.

i think that they should have a roaming mew and mewtwo duo, deoyxs(all forms), jirachi , celebi, and the ho-oh and lugia duo.

We already know that Ho-Oh and Lugia won't roam, and they won't have 4 different Deoxys running around.

Well, Mewtwo could be a roamer. I like the concept personally. It makes it harder to catch what are supposedly the most powerful pokemon in the world. It shouldn't be easy.

I think the Lati@s duo will also roam. And they'll probably be version exclusive again.

I think Mewtwo could be a Mesprit-like roamer, once the Cerulean Cave entrance is opened, Mewtwo is free to wreak havoc.. :D.

If the Lati@s duo are included, I would prefer them as statics, would be easier to catch them with good natures or shiny.

I think Wailord could be a roamer, even though its not legendary.

Sarcasm aside, I think Latias and Latios would be good for roamers. o-o

If they do roam I'll only attempt to catch the 3 legendary birds and dogs..and maybe mewtwo(if he will roam)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom