• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will the Pikachu color Pichu evolve?

jinglejoe

Reaction score
I'm wondering if you take the everstone away from does it still activate the event? Because I do want both a Notched ear Pichu and a shiny Pikachu.

Well, isn't it just a shiny pichu with some special coding taped to it?

I'm wondering if you take the everstone away from does it still activate the event? Because I do want both a Notched ear Pichu and a shiny Pikachu.

I think it was said that if you evolve the PCP it will still activate the event, its for fans that either don't know what the everstone is all about, accidently evolve it or just want it to evolve really.

No, if you can evolve PCP, but if you do, it wont activate the event.

No one knows if it can evolve or not yet, however, anymore questions about NEP should be left to its respective thread.

Huh? I just said the PCP can evolve and it didn't say anything about the NEP evolving.

Oh whoops. I read it as PCP p. Too many P's. I can't keep them straight. Sorry about that.

Well, if the PCP evolved, it would just be a regular Pikachu right? lol :-D

I hate to be a massive dick, but, why are so many thread with questions that have already been discussed and answered being posted?

It was established a few weeks ago that the Pikachu colored Pichu could evolve and activate the HGSS event. Information regarding the Gizamimi Pichu is still vague and unclear, and will likely remain that way until the release of the 12th film in July.

Why doesn't anyone read before they post?
/rant

IDK. Haven't tried it... I have one, BTW. It comes with an Everstone, but I think it can evolve...

I hate to be a massive dick, but, why are so many thread with questions that have already been discussed and answered being posted?

It was established a few weeks ago that the Pikachu colored Pichu could evolve and activate the HGSS event. Information regarding the Gizamimi Pichu is still vague and unclear, and will likely remain that way until the release of the 12th film in July.

Why doesn't anyone read before they post?
/rant

I'm afraid that's the risk you have to take coming on to the internet. People expect the internet to give them an immediate answer, God forbid that they actually do research themselves (it's a pet peeve of mine)

IDK. Haven't tried it... I have one, BTW. It comes with an Everstone, but I think it can evolve...
Seriously?

CLONE AND TEST PLEASE.

I'm afraid that's the risk you have to take coming on to the internet. People expect the internet to give them an immediate answer, God forbid that they actually do research themselves (it's a pet peeve of mine)
D: I mean, I kind of knew that, but I'm thinking if your in this sub-forum at all, you'd at least know something. It wasn't even questionable information, it was facts from a month ago.

Ugh, I better get used to it.

I think it's able to evolve, but you'll be unable to preform the NEP event.

I think it's able to evolve, but you'll be unable to preform the NEP event.

Actually, you can evolve it and the NEP event will still activate as long as it's a Shiny Pikachu or Raichu with the Classic Ribbon. The only reason not to evolve it is to emulate the anime.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom