• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Will the starters get Hisuian forms?

Which starters will get Hisuian forms?

• The Legends: Arceus starters (Rowlet, Cyndaquil, Oshawott)

• The Sinnoh starters (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)

• Both sets will get Hisuian forms

• Neither set will get Hisuian forms

Results are only viewable after voting.

Indecision

The Fool: Empty, yet carrying infinite potential
Reaction score
Pronouns
He, etc.
Yesterday's gameplay preview confirmed that there will indeed be trading. That should make things a lot easier.

Greninjaman

Ninja Assassin Frog
Reaction score
Pronouns
Him/He
I dunno if this thread aged terribly or wonderfully,

but it sure did!
This thread aged badly now that it is confirmed that the starters ARE getting new forms, but what about the Sinnoh Starters? We have not seen Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra (unless, of course, I missed them in all the trailers).

Esiouqrut

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Reaction score
Pronouns
Жe/Жir/Жem
This thread aged badly now that it is confirmed that the starters ARE getting new forms, but what about the Sinnoh Starters? We have not seen Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra (unless, of course, I missed them in all the trailers).

IIRC, Empoleon was shown in the photo studio thingy.

Aulos

Sappho's Friend
Reaction score
Pronouns
She / Her
Well, I was wrong. Not sure I understand how they can have a form when they were just brought over from their original regions. But... Game logic, I guess.

Just glad that Samurott remains quadrupedal. I really like Samurott, so if they had made it into some bipedal abomination like Incineroar I would have been really disappointed. lol

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
Eh, it's not a matter of aging "badly" so much as this thread reached it the end of its natural lifespan.

Well, I was wrong. Not sure I understand how they can have a form when they were just brought over from their original regions. But... Game logic, I guess.
Assuming there isn't some kind of in-universe logic then my answer would be to quote Jeff Goldblum - "Life finds a way". :wynaut:

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score

Just glad that Samurott remains quadrupedal. I really like Samurott, so if they had made it into some bipedal abomination like Incineroar I would have been really disappointed. lol
Going to spoiler this but Typlosions dex entry says that its form was caused by the energy coming from Mt. Coronet, which may also apply to the other two in some way.

Edit: But to add to this, even if that isn't the reason. Pokemon have evolutions which happen in an instant, I don't find it too hard to belive that they can adapt to new enviroments within a singular evolution/egg, rather than it taking thousands of years.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don’t think they’re gonna get hisuian forms you guys, I think they were just trolling us with that trailer the other day :/ there’s just no evidence for it anywhere

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom