• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will the starters get Hisuian forms?

Which starters will get Hisuian forms?

• The Legends: Arceus starters (Rowlet, Cyndaquil, Oshawott)

• The Sinnoh starters (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)

• Both sets will get Hisuian forms

• Neither set will get Hisuian forms

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I was wrong. Not sure I understand how they can have a form when they were just brought over from their original regions. But... Game logic, I guess.

Just glad that Samurott remains quadrupedal. I really like Samurott, so if they had made it into some bipedal abomination like Incineroar I would have been really disappointed. lol

This thread aged badly now that it is confirmed that the starters ARE getting new forms, but what about the Sinnoh Starters? We have not seen Empoleon, Infernape, and Torterra (unless, of course, I missed them in all the trailers).
Eh, it's not a matter of aging "badly" so much as this thread reached it the end of its natural lifespan.

Well, I was wrong. Not sure I understand how they can have a form when they were just brought over from their original regions. But... Game logic, I guess.
Assuming there isn't some kind of in-universe logic then my answer would be to quote Jeff Goldblum - "Life finds a way". :wynaut:

Just glad that Samurott remains quadrupedal. I really like Samurott, so if they had made it into some bipedal abomination like Incineroar I would have been really disappointed. lol
Going to spoiler this but Typlosions dex entry says that its form was caused by the energy coming from Mt. Coronet, which may also apply to the other two in some way.

Edit: But to add to this, even if that isn't the reason. Pokemon have evolutions which happen in an instant, I don't find it too hard to belive that they can adapt to new enviroments within a singular evolution/egg, rather than it taking thousands of years.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom