• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Will we ever see Casey again?

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
Yes another Johto related subject. I believe Casey was a beginner trainer who loved baseball. She made a couple appearances after that too. Do you guys think she's worthy enough to come back?

Guess Who's Watching...
Reaction score
Last time we saw her she was in the Chronicles...an OK character.

TBH, I doubt we'll ever see her again...But we never know, though...

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
There should be a baseball tournament in Sinnoh. That'll give her a reason to show up

契約?
Reaction score
I guess it just depends on the writers. Technically speaking, there really isn't any reason NOT to show Nanako. She was a pretty significant character to Jouto and they could easily give her pikachu colored Pichu or something, but...who knows. They constantly pass up stuff like this all the time.

grass princess
Reaction score
Probably not.

I wouldn't mind if we did, though. I actually kinda liked her.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
There's no reason to bring Casey back. We already have a blue-haired girl on the show.

Old-school Poké-communist
Reaction score
If the show is going back to Johto, then I wouldn't know why we wouldn't.

Fan of the Pokemon anime!
Reaction score
I hope she doesn't come back. I thought she was really annoying. :p

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
She was loud and obnoxious and was waaay too dramatic when she lost to Ash, but I actully DO want to see her again.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Tell you what. She can come back... so long as she never once mentions that stupid baseball team of hers.

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
Yeah, but she'll be there with their bells on. Literally, She had that megaphhone thing from the- Team-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

i've fallen and cant get up
Reaction score
Aw, people didn't like her? I think she's pretty awesome, but then again, I'm totally for the loud, annoying, obnoxious characters.

I hope she comes back ^^
But realistically? No, I don't think she will. Kinda like Duplica: A character that you think should probably come back, but never does.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, but everyone liked Duplica because of the TR parody.

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Everyone hates Nanako? :-( I wouldn't mind seeing her again!