• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will we ever see Casey again?

I'll never get all the Casey hate in this fandom.

Yeah, I'd love to see her back, but you can never really tell with this show. Maybe it's the lack of specials, but DP feels pretty unpredictable when it comes to returning recurring characters; Gary, Butch and Cassidy, and Brandon have returned, we got appearances from the Viridian Officer Jenny and the hilarious Mahogany Officer Jenny, but characters who appeared in Chronicles like Sakura, Richie, and Casey have all vanished, and former main characters like Misty and Max haven't uttered a word. So who can say?

I'll never get all the Casey hate in this fandom.
Agreed. Even as much as I hate baseball, I can't help but love Nanako, she's adorable! Could you imagine an episode with her and Jun though? One of them alone is hyper enough...

Agreed. Even as much as I hate baseball, I can't help but love Nanako, she's adorable! Could you imagine an episode with her and Jun though? One of them alone is hyper enough...
Holy crap, that would be the best thing that could possibly result from all these Johto elements leaking Sinnoh. XD

I think Casey would be the kinda character that would have a big interest in Pokethon contests so yeah that would be crazy if an old character came back like her and would actually amount to a true Rival
This combined with the fact she WAS a Johto character makes this a sensible idea

How can people hate Nanako? She was one of the few Jouto characters who was actually good (the list is basically just her and Sakura).

I guess it just depends on the writers. Technically speaking, there really isn't any reason NOT to show Nanako. She was a pretty significant character to Jouto and they could easily give her pikachu colored Pichu or something, but...who knows. They constantly pass up stuff like this all the time.

That would actually make sense to give her Pikachu colored Pichu. Plus, it would let them showcase a Jouto starter for an episode without using a new one or bringing back Satoshi's Bayleaf.

Yup...and it would be hilarious if she got in some kind of an argument with Dawn...

I like Casey and I really hope she does return. Granted I didn't like her "Team Electabuzz Song" since I found it annoying but otherwise she's a pretty good character plus it would be nice to see how her Meganium, Elekid, Beedrill, Rattata and Pidgey are doing and if she has gotten any new Pokémon.

I really like Casey... and the idea of her and Barry together does sound amazing
But I mainly liked her because of her Hebrew VA and... she's doing Dawn now
So I'd prefer she only appear if it's Chronicles-like episode... without the main cast and so there won't be a problem to keep the same VA (but yeah, we probably won't get anymore episodes like that)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom