• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will we see Looker here???

Well, since OR/AS take place before Looker's introduction, I think it would be cool if we found out his backstory...
WHO Looker really is, and how he became what he is now....

He is a globe-trotting elite, after all. Wherever there is mischief, Looker will be there.

But he wasn't in BW2, though. Looker could theoretically show up, but don't count on it. (Cynthia cameoed in every Gen V game and then was MIA in XY)

I can't help myself, I love Looker! I would get such a thrill seeing him as a beat detective before he joined the International Police trying to bust Team Magma or Team Aqua in the new remakes.

At this point, Looker should be in every new Pokémon game, remakes or not. Cynthia and Looker are two characters I was getting used to see in most new games, but sadly Cynthia wasn't present in X/Y (justified, considering that B2W2 X/Y are contemporary, so Cynthia was most likely in Unova at the time the events of X/Y took place). That also explains Looker not being present in B2W2, now that I think. Anyway, in short, yes, I wouldn't mind Looker being in OR/AS.

I wouldn't mind if he was in the games either. I always thought that he was a pretty fun character, but his Looker Missions storyline in X/Y made me like him so much more to the point that I'd love it if he could appear more often in future games. Giving him a backstory would be pretty cool.

I like that they're re-using characters and expanding on their roles, and the Looker arc was the best story so far in XY, but I am freaking sick of Looker at this point. I'd rather give him a break this time.

Looker in these games would mean showing his backstory, so it would be nice.

I think highlighting Looker's history would remove the mysteriousness of his character. I prefer him mysterious and vague. He is an elite after all.

That said, I'd like to see him in OR/AS, maybe investigating the enemy teams and what they're getting up to. They do pull some crazy stunts after all, like trying to blow up a volcano.

I'm just a touch tired of him. It's my story, dammit, and you with your elite police forcey-ness can get out of it.

Its unlikely but that doesn't mean we'll see someone else in the same profession as him. A young female counterpart with a visible Pokemon partner would be interesting.

Last edited:
I don't like Looker, so I hope not. Really tired of him showing up in most of the recent games as of late.

I believe Looker has had his time in the shining light, and it's time to move on. I would like to have Looker take a rest for now, however I would still like to see more of the international police in the Pokemon games. Having the police trying to take down the criminals as well as you trying to take them down.

Perhaps some of the international police members even see you as some rebellious vigilante, and even battle you a few times because they think you're just getting in their way. At the end of the game they will of course be getting on their knees and thanking you for having stop the entire criminal organisation (almost) single handedly.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom