• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Will you be my...

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
probably not

will you be my little monster

The fluffiest boi you'll ever squeeze!
Reaction score
I can zap a guy real nice, but I think i'm a bit too fluffy for anyone to see me as a monster.

Will you be my ally in battle?

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
if you pay me enough

will you be my cuttlefish

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
SURE THING
And I won't be critical and awful. Unless your book is awful. In which case I'll meet its standard. (y) No, but seriously, I'd be delighted. I'm a writer, yo, and everyone says I'm brilliant.

Will you be my leper?

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Me, an antenna? Somebody untie the knot in this guy’s cord!

Will you be my mechanic?

Reaction score
Maybe. But something tells me the instructions to fix you are rather complex.

Will you be my moon?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
YES
On a quiz, my true spirit animal came up as a honey badger so I'm totally valid! (It's 'cause im fierce and bitchin' and I can beat up people twice my size)

Will you by my vigilante sidekick?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
NO WAY
My body is reserved for the Star Wars cast in case they die. There's paperwork and everything.

Will you be my bed buddy? (basically its like being two people in those big onesies and you just share a bed and its great. just sleeping)