• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will you be my...

I'm afraid ill have to ask you if you will be ok with no?

will you be my book of random facts.

Yes, but open me carefully. ;)

Will you be my board?

Yes, Room and. Just be wary, I'm not as sturdy as I used to be.

Will you be my tutor?

what kind of board. I don't want to be board with a nail through it but I will be a board that serves as a table

will you be my music player

Yes. I shall wake you with pokemon mystery dungeon remixes every morning.

will you be my video game

Of course, tell me which game and I'll become it! :D

Will you be my Game Cube?

Sure! What game do you want me to play for you? Animal crossing? Luigi's mansion?

I'm requesting to sit next to you tomorrow when ouran high school host club opens for business. Will you accept my request?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom