• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will you be my...

Code:
SWEET ROBOT DUDE OUTTA HERE

Will you be my one-piece swimsuit?

The one that plays 7th Dragon as opposed to Etrian Odyssey for dungeon crawling class-based JRPGs. Which may or may not be me whenever Code: VFD is released over here in Australia.

Will you be my secret service?

I'm not really a big fan of killing people or indaving their privicy, so no thanks. :p

Will you be my stereotype?

What the h3ll!? I prefer to my myself and proud to be original! Unless if it played for laugh as long as it don't make me an ethic scrappy that is.

Will you be my hideout guard?

Thanks but not thanks - I'd rather not die when some protagonist storms it.

Will you be my senapi who refuses to notice me?

Use me as you need to! Hopefully you won't, though, you're better than that, surely.

Will you be the end of my raging winds?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom