• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will you be my...

If you were a tree, sure. I'm not that far into EOU, I really shouldn't be in a position to be making a reference to that. Then again, I guess those enemies do appear in Ginnungagap...

Will you be my social experiment?

sure being an NX, i will avoid you and forever delay our dates

will you be my voice of reason?

Sure. I'll be the *real* Final Fantasy VII remake, the one on the NES.

Will you be my CASIO calculator?

Yeah, but depends on what mission you'll be sending me!

Will be my riding partner? (yes I have a thing for motorcycles and traveling to scenic locations):cool:

Sure, why not? What kind of motorcycle?

Will you be my 7th Dragon?

Only if it's Mr. Game & Watch.

Will you be my golden ring?

Maybe. Depends on whether or not I live to know why.

Will you be my cotton buds?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom