• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will you be my...

So long as you remodel me into circuitry, I'll gladly accept. (computer jokes yay)

Will you be my power pellet?

I don't wanna get eaten by a cirular... whatever in the world he is!

Will you be my punctuation mark?

Five golden ones, one from the Sonic Mania Collector's Edition, or one made out of rose gold?

Will you be my kaiju pet?

From what I've seen, I don't think having been a clone of you would be that bad at all. :3

Will you be my perch?

Let's go watch a mature movie together!

Will you be my disappointment?

In chief.
They are CANCELLING the next Etrian Odyssey game! D:
That requires them to even announce it first. To be fair, though, it is sort-of a disappointment that they don't have a localisation announced yet for EOV.
seriously though what the heck is your problem etria did nothing wrong to you

Will you be my table tennis?

If it means ping-ponging with you, then sure.
WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? I'M COMPLETELY FINE.

Will you be my letdown?

Majoras-Mask-Moon-Consume-Everything.jpg

Obligatory :3

Would you be my mask?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom