• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Will You Get the 3DS?

3DS or no 3DS?

• Yes!!!! I love it!

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Probably when it gets cheaper.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Meh, I might.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'll wait until I hear more about the features.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

The Magneton

Reaction score
I am definetly getting the 3DS, i might even get it the day it comes out! But will you?

Ino-Chan

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Yep. Because it is 3D. And OoT remake + Kid Icarus = Orgasms.

Roulette

The People's Champion
Reaction score
Remakes of OoT, Starfox64, and a Kid Icarus game. Uh, yeah. This is a must have system for me, and I really don't care for 3D.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Well of course. It's the latest and greatest. Gotta have the latest and greatest.

Sushi-X

Born at a Yung Age
Reaction score
Nah probably not unless they throw some more badassness into it.

make_it_worse

Vanishment th!s world
Reaction score
yes, if they release a pokemon game for, it , i'll need to buy it..

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
When it gets cheeper or a main pokemon gets released for it

Tripleton

Aurora
Reaction score
I'm not going to sell as many of my possesions as I can, to get an expensive DS.

I'm just going to wait, on the prices.

Enzap

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score
Most likely. In part because my DS Lite will be pretty much worn out by then anyway and I'll need a new device.

Arc Blader

back to the start
Reaction score
Hells yeah. The games look amazing, especially the Ocarina of Time remake.

Lil Brother

is watching you
Reaction score
The only announced games I'm interested in atm are Paper Mario and Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, the latter moreso. Probably gonna hold off until they release the first improved model and/or the price is reduced.

Blazaking

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
Yes, I will most definitely get it. Or maybe I'll wait for the potential "3DS lite".

fate

Reaction score
My little brother really wants one so I'll put some money towards his. I'll probably get myself one some time down the line, though.

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
For sure I'll get it... whether this model, or the its "Lite" analog remains to be seen. March isn't a good time to release a major new generation of hardware, IMO, so I may wait for sometime during the summer to actually buy one since I'd be too busy to play it much during March/April/May, anyway.

There's no doubt I'll be getting it, though. There's no Nintendo handheld I've ever not had at least 1 of; usually more than 1.

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
Planning on pre-ordering one as soon as possible. Then, in a few years, I'm sure I'll buy the 3DSi XL. I always seem to end up buying two different versions.