• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will You Get the 3DS?

3DS or no 3DS?

• Yes!!!! I love it!

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Probably when it gets cheaper.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • Meh, I might.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I'll wait until I hear more about the features.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what games are exclusive to it. If I have no interest, I will not buy it. At the latest, I shall buy it when the main series Pokemon RPG games become 3Ds only.

Depends on price when it comes to Australia. There's a few other factors aswell like games ect.

ill say i would be the best to play black/white on and a exclusive might be paper mario new.

Most definitely. Animal Crossing, OoT remake, StarFox 64 remake, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, and Resident Evil all at the launch date? How can I pass this up?

Plus it would be nice to play B&W on it, since my DS Lite isn't exactly a spring chicken/fresh out of the box. I'm afraid the graphics and awesomeness will cause it to freeze more than it already does (which isn't a lot, but it does happen on occasion.)

Most likely not, I think that the only games that really will take advantage of the 3D are just going to be gimmicky at best plus I think I will be abandoning Nintendo and only focusing on Sony and Microsoft systems.

I'm waiting for the 3DS Lite, probably. Or at least waiting until some more exclusive, non-remake stuff starts coming out for it.

Kakuna Matata said:
Most definitely. Animal Crossing, OoT remake, StarFox 64 remake, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, and Resident Evil all at the launch date? How can I pass this up?

I don't think any of those have been confirmed as launch titles yet.

Nintendo power confirmed a ton of new titles, including kid Icarus, Mario kart, metal gear solid 3, and a bunch of others that are gonna be awesome.

I'm asking for money this Xmas, because I want Mario kart in 3d! I hope the price isn't rediculous though...

Sure, there will probably be a 3DS lite or 3DS XL somewhere down the line, but what can I say, I'm an early adopter.

I find that relatively unlikely. The 3DS doesn't change much from the DS Lite/DSi form factor, which Nintendo had already refined from the original DS. While it may not be perfect, I'm not sure if it could get much smaller at this point--not just because it needs to hold all the electronics, but because you need to be able to use the controls without having them squashed right up next to the screen. It's possible there'll be an XL version, or maybe a minor update like the DSi, but neither of those seem worth waiting for when you could just get this one much earlier (although as you said, just how much earlier depends on the price).

I'll probably get it at the initial release if not a month or so after

I am going to have to,my DS is getting very old and needs a good rest at his retirement home. Especially after the war, he is too stubborn to die though, because our love for eachother is too great for that.

Long live my DS

I just got a DSi a couple months ago, so probably not. Buuuuut, new Mario Kart AND Animal Crossing do sound tempting.

I definitely getting the 3ds. it's great and from what i've heard probably one of the best handhelds, if not the best, in the market.

Yes! I need to cnvince my parents to get me a DSi XL for Kristmas but maybe if there's a price drop like for the DS systems now, because my allowance isnt too big yet

Plus I want that 25 year celebration of Super Mario Brothesr DSi XL too

Last edited:
THERE.
ARE.
RUMERS.
FOR A FF7 REMAKE!

this+3D= freaking awesome

I'll probably get it, but once the price gets small enough. I'm only saving enough to get White.

My birthday is about a month after it comes out, so I'll definitely be checking it out. Especially since my nephew threw away my DSi....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom