• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WillShipper (Giovanni/Mewtwo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewfanatic

Reaction score
This one can be quite contraversial :argue: So I don't take it too seriously, but it is interesting. Though most controversial Shippings are. What are your thoughts on this pairing?

Both supporters and protesters are welcome.

:eek:hdear: What have I done?

I've never considered this before.

But I don't really see any romance in it. Giovanni wants Mewtwo for power. Mewtwo has respect for Giovanni, which he loses right before he blows the place up.

I can't really see any romance either. Giovanni and Mewtwo would only be together for mutual exploitation, not love. The whole "I created you and you're my slave" thing kinda killed any chance at romance.

...*jaw hits the desk*.

I'm not sure if this scares me more or less than LuxuryShipping.

I agree with the previous posts that it would be a relationship void of romance, but I am also a person that does not believe that a ship nessecarily has to have romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom