• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
ScarletViolet.PNG
The ninth Generation of Pokémon is swiftly approaching, and to celebrate this milestone, Bulbagarden is giving away nine pre-order copies of either Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet! It could hardly be easier to enter - all you have to do is make a comment under this news post, answering one simple question: Which starter Pokémon are you planning to use in Scarlet or Violet, and why?

Your response can be as long as you like, but must actually answer the question. For example, "I'm planning on using Quaxly in my first Scarlet playthrough because I haven't used a Water-type starter since Gen IV!" would be a good response, but "I'm going to use the green one, just because." would not be. Final judgement on if a sufficient answer has been given will rest with the Bulbagarden staff.

The deadline for all entries is Friday September 16th, at 11:59pm (PDT). Once this deadline has passed, we will randomly select our nine winners from respondents. Winners will be contacted in the first instance via Bulbagarden Forums DM, and then via any other contact details connected to their Bulbagarden Forums account in the event that we don't receive a response.

Due to Amazon pre-order limitations, we can only award up to three copies per geographic region; Amazon US, UK etc. Winners in Canada and some other countries may also be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws. As a result of these factors, we will also need to know the country in which you are based, so make sure you've added this information to your account details to confirm your eligibility.

Full terms and conditions for this contest, along with an FAQ, can be found here.

Good luck, Trainers!

Archaic

Archaic

View attachment 163040The ninth Generation of Pokémon is swiftly approaching, and to celebrate this milestone, Bulbagarden is giving away nine pre-order copies of either Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet! It could hardly be easier to enter - all you have to do is make a comment under this news post, answering one simple question: Which starter Pokémon are you planning to use in Scarlet or Violet, and why?

Your response can be as long as you like, but must actually answer the question. For example, "I'm planning on using Quaxly in my first Scarlet playthrough because I haven't used a Water-type starter since Gen IV!" would be a good response, but "I'm going to use the green one, just because." would not be. Final judgement on if a sufficient answer has been given will rest with the Bulbagarden staff.

The deadline for all entries is Friday September 16th, at 11:59pm (PDT). Once this deadline has passed, we will randomly select our nine winners from respondents. Winners will be contacted in the first instance via Bulbagarden Forums DM, and then via any other contact details connected to their Bulbagarden Forums account in the event that we don't receive a response.

Due to Amazon pre-order limitations, we can only award up to three copies per geographic region; Amazon US, UK etc. Winners in Canada and some other countries may also be required to answer a basic skill-testing question to receive their prize, in compliance with local laws. As a result of these factors, we will also need to know the country in which you are based, so make sure you've added this information to your account details to confirm your eligibility.

Full terms and conditions for this contest, along with an FAQ, can be found here.

Good luck, Trainers!
I am definitely going with Fuecoco because I like fire type pokemon and it looks goofy.

I'm choosing Fuecoco because I love the idea of crocodile pokemon! I have always liked fire type starters and I hope he's got a strong evolution :)

I'm choosing Sprigatito-- I've always found that the most challenging runs I've had in Pokemon games were when I chose to use grass-type starters, and it's nice to have an otherwise erratic trend in how fast these grass types tend to be(or how slow they are). .....Also because I love cats, and I probably will be using an Everstone on my Sprigatito during my run.

I want to choose Fuecoco for my starter, because crocodiles are really hype. Has the most interesting design out of the 3, and I'm really looking forward to seeing its final evolution. I'll probably pick Violet, because the futuristic mons are promising too

I'm going Sprigatito. It's been awhile since I've went with a grass type, and I love cats. Even if it's Bipedal, as long as it isn't the disappointing "totally not Fire/Fighting guys!" design we got for InCenaroar, I'll be good.

I'm going with Fuecoco because I've never chosen a Fire Type (That's right, not even Infernape & Blaziken) plus It's based on Stuffed Peppers and those are delicious.

View attachment 163040The ninth Generation of Pokémon is swiftly approaching, and to celebrate this milestone, Bulbagarden is giving away nine pre-order copies of either Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet! It could hardly be easier to enter - all you have to do is make a comment under this news post, answering one simple question: Which starter Pokémon are you planning to use in Scarlet or Violet, and why?

Good luck, Trainers!

Good luck, Trainers!
I will be choosing Fuecoco as my starter Pokemon as i love the design of Fuecoco and always pick Pokemon that look similar to Fuecoco in cuteness in Cyndaquil Totodile Turtwig Tepig Rowlet and i think it will have a great final evolution like Septile Greninja Incineroar .

I am going to choose Quaxly because I really like his hair, It reminds me the hairstyle of Josuke from JJBA, one of my favorite animes. I hope he evolves in something super cool.

Good luck, Trainers!
I'm going to choose Quaxly, because I love the water type, and I love ducks, and also he looks like a cute navy general, and reminds me of the donalds duck, and between a weed cat, an amogus and a duck, I prefer the duck.

Good luck, Trainers!
I'm picking Quaxly for sure, I mostly pick water-type pokemon anyways, but I'm super curious into what it evolves into

Good luck, Trainers!
I am interested in playing Sprigatito. I tend to lean towards grass types and I really like the design for each evolution. Thank you for the chance and I am based in USA

I've always been very drawn to the Water starters- Squirtle, Piplup, Totodile, Froakie, and so on... but I almost never pick the Fire starters. So this time around, I plan to pick Water's opposite and go with Fuecoco! He looks like a very good lad and adorable partner to journey with.

I'm 99% sure I'm picking Sprigatito - just look at the little guy!! So cute!!~ I also feel like it has the potential to have a really cool evolution. Crossing my fingers!

Good luck, Trainers!
Im going to pick Fuecoco because it looks like a funni pepper

I'm definitely going with Quaxly. It just captures that perfect ducky cuteness in a way no other Pokemon has quite achieved before. Honestly, I think the best possible outcome is if it evolves into an even larger cartoon duck. Sprigatito was a close second but it's duck boy all the way for me

For my first play-through, I'll probably pick fuecoco since fire-type pokemon early on are generally less common than water or grass types.
If i get around to a 2nd playthrough, I'll go with quaxly since aquatic animals are close to my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom