• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Win the League, Break the Timeline — a blog for all things related to my webcomic!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hi! I decided I’d make an unnecessary amount of hype for my new soul link nuzlocke webcomic! I think I’ll post everything related to it here because it’s technically a different continuity than my pokeverse and don’t want the two getting confused!

Here’s a link!

Im doing the run with @Itsjustmudkipz, so she’s going to be posting here too. We’re only at like, solaceon, but her switch decided to break so now she needs to redo the nuzlocke exactly on her side using the notes we took. I’m making the webcomic while I wait, and just as a general thing I want to have

I’ll talk about it here and try not to give spoilers (im not used to my own stuff having spoilers lol)

Here’s some basic info:
  • Two main characters are Cordelia (me, default blue haired dawn) and Jamarcus (Mudkipz, blonde Lucas)
  • Yes, this was all randomized, so this part (and our starters) we had very very little control over
  • We’re doing Bdsp
  • Our rival is named cucumber due to a nickname for a rival soccer team in our league when we were on the same team
That’s it, hope you’ll enjoy the webcomic once I get it started! It will be posted in the art forum and will probably have a super irregular update schedule!

edit: realized I should probably put the soul link rules here. I think this site explains it pretty well: Soul Link Nuzlocke Rules

and yes it was jaidens video that gave us the idea

Last edited:
It’s more of a co op nuzlocke, I think I explained a soul link somewhere but I can post the rules of it on the first post!

it’s pretty much a two player nuzlocke, where your teams and encounters are “tied”

thanks for any help on the name, we really need it!

Ok. Let me think...
How about:
Sinnoh Quest: A Linked Adventure
2 Lives and 1 Adventure across Sinnoh

That's all I really got. Sorry. If I need to, I will see what else I can come up with.

I’m not going to use that as a set name yet, but I will definitely put it into consideration! i also don’t want to give spoilers, but I think there are a lot more of the alternate timelines and the space time continuum themes than the actual games if that helps anything I guess

I’m not going to use that as a set name yet, but I will definitely put it into consideration! i also don’t want to give spoilers, but I think there are a lot more of the alternate timelines and the space time continuum themes than the actual games if that helps anything I guess
I just now thought of an idea (this of course assumes that the playthroughs and fanfics you two are doing are separate parallel universes):
Sinnoh Adventures: Linked across Dimensions.

I just now thought of an idea (this of course assumes that the playthroughs and fanfics you two are doing are separate parallel universes):
Sinnoh Adventures: Linked across Dimensions.
That would be like the best idea ever, but sadly they’re not :(

its more like these two are friends and go on a journey like normal, but end up getting chosen by dialga and palkia and the nuzlocke is sort of a challenge put on them by arceus to see if they’re worthy or whatever (so they can defeat other pokemon and they don’t die, which is why rival rematches work) because of certain things that are too spoilery, dialga and palkia end up creating a bunch of alternate timelines to protect these two, which escalates into something big at the end which wasn’t in the games but I like so it’s going here

yea. Sorry.

So the webcomic will probably take a little bit to get pages finished (lissi’s putting lots of effort into the pictures guys) so if there’s anything anyone wants to know about it I’ll try to explain as best as I can without spoiling anything

Back
Top Bottom