• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Windchild's Wacky and Whimsical...Art Place

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
Hey so I made one of these threads years and years ago but it's long since been archived and even if it wasn't...I'd prefer not to see it.

Anyways, since then I've transitioned to mostly digital art, but I've still got a couple of traditional projects I might share too.

So I just finished my first ever reference sheet, so I figured now would be a great time to make this thread.
I guess him being what he is made me wimp out on anatomy a little...
but uh...here's some more stuff I've done.

I'll definitely have to remember to post stuff here.

Reaction score
Great range of art!! :D
Will Beckett be appearing in a bigger project? I'm V. intrigued by them!

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
not really, he's just something I'm gonna draw every now and then. Glad you like him though!

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
Gonna make some "abridged" references for a couple characters, so uh...have a poll.

Reaction score
I like your art a lot. It's nice to see a mix of digital art and some traditional. I love the night sky drawing. Your recent reference is very interesting. Then again, I love dragon hybrids!
Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
ah shoot, I forgot about this thread. Mmmkay, let's see what I have...

And then here's stuff I did for Art Fight

Reaction score
The colours in that first picture of the character with the witch hat are really nice! The cyan is such a great pop of contrast against the warm tones, and lighting from beneath always looks dramatic.