• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Windchild's Wacky and Whimsical...Art Place

Reaction score
Hey so I made one of these threads years and years ago but it's long since been archived and even if it wasn't...I'd prefer not to see it.

Anyways, since then I've transitioned to mostly digital art, but I've still got a couple of traditional projects I might share too.

So I just finished my first ever reference sheet, so I figured now would be a great time to make this thread.
I guess him being what he is made me wimp out on anatomy a little...
but uh...here's some more stuff I've done.
qmElU28.png

kJ5v5k9.jpg
GPZxQMP.jpg
I'll definitely have to remember to post stuff here.

Great range of art!! :D
Will Beckett be appearing in a bigger project? I'm V. intrigued by them!

not really, he's just something I'm gonna draw every now and then. Glad you like him though!

I like your art a lot. It's nice to see a mix of digital art and some traditional. I love the night sky drawing. Your recent reference is very interesting. Then again, I love dragon hybrids!
Looking forward to seeing more from you!

ah shoot, I forgot about this thread. Mmmkay, let's see what I have...

And then here's stuff I did for Art Fight

The colours in that first picture of the character with the witch hat are really nice! The cyan is such a great pop of contrast against the warm tones, and lighting from beneath always looks dramatic.

so it's been a hot minute, eh? Time to dump a ton of stuff!
beachgul.png
nera redux.png
sperdor.png
petronia portrait v3.png
regisolo.png
christmas cake.png
nyaren sfw.png
valenthing.png

Attachments

• chocolate milk.png
    chocolate milk.png
    653.4 KB · Views: 69