• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

I don't know what I find more amusing. The fact that so many people got trolled hard, or how the Ditto-supporters bicker with the ones wanting Arceus.

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Regardless of what everyone thinks. It's been decided. Arceus will be available on the Pokemon Global Link in February. Every who missed the 2009 Toys"R"US in the United States will have another chance to get Arceus.

Now that I think about it the DW Ditto would have been more useful. Through more analyzation I now why people complain about not getting Ditto.

Arceus AGAIN, seriously people, why not Deoxys or Shaymin for once!?

Congrats to Arceus! I'll see you in Febuary. And to the people who are mad, not everyone who voted on the poll knew the competitve abilities of Imposter Ditto. To the people who think Arceus, Mudkip, and Ditto should have been disqualifed, this was an oversight on TPCI's part. You didn't need an trainer club account to vote, so they had no idea what votes were legit and what were not. Gen V isn't over yet, nither is the Dream World. There will probably be more areas opening. This will be my first "legit" Arceus, so I'm happy.

Really? Really?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me???? You're complaining about a FREE ARCEUS. You do realize that this pokemon can be obtainedone of two ways; trade for a hacked piece of garbage, or an event.

QUIT YOU'RE COMPLAINING!!!

Yes the vote was probably rigged considering that MUDKIP actually made it to the final three. How is that even possible?!?!?!?! Yes I could see why SOME would want Ditto, but if I remember correctly, POKEMON BRED WITH DITTO DO NOT PASS ON DW ABILITIES! So I don't believe that a DW ability Ditto will pass on the DW ability!

There's a nifty device that can give one an Imposter Ditto. It's initials are AR. ._. Honestly, if you want one so bad, hack for it.

I for one would have been amused if Mudkip won. But kudos to Arceus! Kids who started with Gen V can now get a god all their own!

I'm still happy that Arceus won. But I get it now: I just got all the Pokemon I've been looking for (except for Arceus, since I'm getting one in February, and Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, since they haven't been released) with trade forums! I realize now that it can be easy to find Pokemon on trade forums. So I get why people are upset... So...... I'll vote for Ditto next time (or another Pokemon with a good dream world ability)!

There's a nifty device that can give one an Imposter Ditto. It's initials are AR. ._. Honestly, if you want one so bad, hack for it.

I for one would have been amused if Mudkip won. But kudos to Arceus! Kids who started with Gen V can now get a god all their own!

Or they can use that nifty device you're talking about. If you want Arceus so badly, why not use that?

I really don't understand the logic that goes into these types of posts.

Arceus will never be legal in random Wifi matches.

Imposter Ditto could be. But guess what, its not, and hacking isn't going to change that.

Damnit...I was really hoping that ditto would win, but arceus had to win instead. :-|

Well, I was actually hoping for Darkrai to win(am I the only one?) but I did have a difficulty when I was voting. Darkrai was my first choice; Arceus was second; Dialga the third so nonetheless I'm still okay that Arceus won.

(I still don't get why people want a DW Ditto. Yea, sure, it automatically transforms but then aside for breeding purposes, Ditto is pretty useless.)

Or they can use that nifty device you're talking about. If you want Arceus so badly, why not use that?

I really don't understand the logic that goes into these types of posts.

Arceus will never be legal in random Wifi matches.

Imposter Ditto could be. But guess what, its not, and hacking isn't going to change that.

I meant after the results of that poll. D8 An AR can give you virtually any Pokemon you want. But kids wouldn't need one for a legit Arceus from the PGL, whereas it might take a while for them to release a DW Ditto. I'd say the same thing for those who would hope Arceus would win. I wasn't clear enough, ack. o_o; Whoever the loser was, one could hack for, was what I was trying to say.

Well, I was actually hoping for Darkrai to win(am I the only one?)

I kinda was too, but I gave up when I saw its placing compared to Ditto and Arceus.

The list of the Pokémon with the 10 highest ranks has been revealed on the 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' official site. It has been added to the article on Bulbanews and is
1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Magikarp
6. Deoxys
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Pikachu
10. Rayquaza

So it seems that the votes of Ditto and Mudkip were not discounted and Arceus won without the need of editing the votes.

I've already gotten it four times, I'll pass.

The list of the Pokémon with the 10 highest ranks has been revealed on the 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' official site. It has been added to the article on Bulbanews and is
1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Magikarp
6. Deoxys
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Pikachu
10. Rayquaza

So it seems that the votes of Ditto and Mudkip were not discounted and Arceus won without the need of editing the votes.

I still can't figure out why Mudkip is SECOND!!!??? Damp is a horrible ability compared to torrent! And don't get me started on Magikarp!!!

1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Magikarp
6. Deoxys
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Pikachu
10. Rayquaza

Arceus didn't have vote editing? Is there proof of that? It seems unlikely that any Pokemon could win against another that had vote editing.

AR an Arcues. ARing a DW Ditto has no purpose. DW Ditto is wanted for battling and you cant use illegel non-released DW pokemon for battling in offical tornaments.

Really? Really?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me???? You're complaining about a FREE ARCEUS. You do realize that this pokemon can be obtainedone of two ways; trade for a hacked piece of garbage, or an event.

QUIT YOU'RE COMPLAINING!!!

Yes the vote was probably rigged considering that MUDKIP actually made it to the final three. How is that even possible?!?!?!?! Yes I could see why SOME would want Ditto, but if I remember correctly, POKEMON BRED WITH DITTO DO NOT PASS ON DW ABILITIES! So I don't believe that a DW ability Ditto will pass on the DW ability!

People do not care about Ditto not being able to pass on abilities. People care about the ability that Ditto would have. People have Arcues but noone has this Ditto.

Yeah or, rather than trying to explain to the younger fanbase about scripts and exploits, they could have just as easily made up the list

Arceus didn't have vote editing? Is there proof of that? It seems unlikely that any Pokemon could win against another that had vote editing.
By vote editing I meant editing of the vote numbers by the Pokémon Company International. Many people wanted the votes of Ditto and Mudkip to be disqualified because they knew that many people who use forums were using the glitch to vote multiple times, including me, and Mudkip and Ditto were not disqualified and they still came 2nd and 3rd so I think it can be assumed that TPCi did not do anything to the vote numbers. After seeing Mudkip become second I also wanted the votes of Ditto and Mudkip to be disqualified even though I voted for Ditto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom