• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

YES!!! ARCEUS!!! SOOOO FREAKIN' HAPPY THAT IT'S ARCEUS!!!

At least it wasn't Mudkip.

Yeah! I mean, Mudkip is an okay Pokemon, but better than MEW!!!??? NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!
Oh, and don't forget about Magikarp! It was in the top 5 or 10 this whole time! I mean, COME ON!!! Who would want a Magikarp when you could get a Arceus???

Kinda wished Deoxys won though.

I want a Deoxys though. T_T

Maybe next time? I personally wanted Arceus, but I (along with most everyone else) need Deoxys as well. So maybe people will vote for Deoxys next time (and not Mudkip or Magikarp!), or maybe there will be a different Wi-fi release for Deoxys, since there hasn't been an easy (or legitimate) way to get it since Pokemon Emerald.

Stop hating on mudkipz Dx Anyway I'm a Ditto supporter and its very sad to see Arceus win this. All you little kids enjoy a Pokemon that's easily findable on about any trade forum..

I personally have nothing against Mudkip. It's actually one of my favorite starters. Same goes for Ditto, good dream world ability. But where are you finding an Arceus "easily"??? Arceus, in my experience, is one of (if not) THE HARDEST Pokemon to find!

And what glitch are you talking about?

I think it's something to do with computer cookies? You were allowed only one vote, but when you deleted your computer cookies, you could vote again. I got to vote at least a few times for Arceus do to the glitch.

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

@jokool

Celebi is actually the hardest to find.

I'm fed up of people bitching about Arceus winning. You've got a legitimate one yourself? Well congratulations, not everyone is so lucky.

You dont have a Arcues, others dont have a Arcues. Some people do have a Arceus. But noone has a legitimite Imposter Ditto, noone. Wouldnt it have been better to vote for a pokemon noone has then for a pokemon people do have?

...Imposter Ditto would also be available on a trade forum

Arcues is avalible on trade forums.

This site has a trade forum.

All you have to do is ask.

Arcues is avalible on trade forums.

This site has a trade forum.

All you have to do is ask.

Seeing as you ignored what I posted, I'll post it again for you.
Now I can have my own Arceus, meaning I dictate its nature, nickname, plus I know for a fact that it's legitimate.

Seeing as you ignored what I posted, I'll post it again for you.

No, I saw that. You can ask for it to be a legit too with no nickname.

@jokool

Okay, but there was a Celebi distribution just before B-W came out for the Zoroark, Master of Illusion movie. The only way to get Arceus was with the Azure flute which was never released. There has never been a distribution (except for the vote on Japan GL) of Arceus.

@jokool

Okay, but there was a Celebi distribution just before B-W came out for the Zoroark, Master of Illusion movie. The only way to get Arceus was with the Azure flute which was never released. There has never been a distribution (except for the vote on Japan GL) of Arceus.

I saw the results, and was overwhelmed by a feeling of Meh-ness. Personally, the only Arceus I have is from the Hall of Origins, so it'll be nice to get another legit one. However, I do liek mudkipz, and an imposter ditto would've been boss. Both of those are probably going to be released sometime soon anyways, and Mudkip's DW ability is lame, so i'd rather take a breedling from my SS Swampert. So, in summary: "Meh."

Oh, fuck off. Not everyone plays competitively, and not everyone has a legitimate Arceus, and not EVERYONE wants to risk trading for a cloned piece of shit. I'm glad something won besides Ditto, JUST because all you assholes thought you deserved one.

Ditto still has the chance to be released in the Dream World. Arceus does not. And tell me, when do you think the next time we'll get an event for Arceus.

Wow, how can anybody like this post? This guy's swearing, telling people to "fuck off", calling people "assholes", and you decide to reward him for that?

Arceus will get another event some time in the future, that's for sure. We had a chance to release a Pokémon via Dream World that can change the game, and what did we do with it? We released a Pokémon that gains no benefits at all from it. I am disappointed.

Go here, and you'll see that Japan isn't the only place that got an Arceus event.

Wow, how can anybody like this post? This guy's swearing, telling people to "fuck off", calling people "assholes", and you decide to reward him for that?

I've reported that person.

I will nickname mine Lucifer, give it a Dread Plate and place it in my pc... :idea: :XD2:

(I wanted Lugia with it's hidden ability Multiscale.)

I dont understand why of all the Pokemon we got something we already have. A free Pokemon is a free Pokemon but i was aiming for something unique I don't know all the DW abilities but it would have been cool to get a Pokemon with one. Beside if people were doing whatever it took to get more votes why didn't people do that for the Pokemon they wanted. All i need is an educated/legit/scientific answer to: Why Arceus?

Go here, and you'll see that Japan isn't the only place that got an Arceus event.

Oh yeah.... I remember that Toys R Us Arceus......Good moveset. But I never got it because there isn't a Toys R Us near me.....

Oh great, Arceus again. I already had a legit RNG abused Toys 'R Us Arceus, which I guess is better than the Arceus that will be distributed on PGL due to it having 3 exclusive moves. Anyway, at least this will be really useful for the ones who don't have an Arceus yet.

Alright, I don't want to flame anymore, but I AM going to point out an error I see in this thread all the time.

Half of the people complaining about Arceus say it's useless competitively since it's already level 100. First, this doesn't matter to everybody (I personally only play competitive battles on simulators like PO), and second, it's not actually useless.

Granted, that's for DP, but if Arceus can change the Ubers metagame with just 100 EVs in each stat in that generation it can have a similar impact on this one. Personally, though, I'm looking forward to giving some of my extra ones to friends - something that's always an option for those who have "too many" Arceus.

Hopefully that wasn't as bad as my last post.

Well actually, it's now possible to EV train Arceus on Generation V, with the help of EV wings. :)

BTW, I have a couple of questions: one, for anyone, I have both black and white. Can you get an Arceus for each one?
And two, what are trade forums and where can I find them? Because if I can find the Pokemon missing from my Pokedex, I will gladly vote for Ditto or something else with a good ability next time.

BTW, I have a couple of questions: one, for anyone, I have both black and white. Can you get an Arceus for each one?
And two, what are trade forums and where can I find them? Because if I can find the Pokemon missing from my Pokedex, I will gladly vote for Ditto or something else with a good ability next time.
I don't know on the first question, maybe someone will answer that for you instead. For the second question though, there are trade forums on Pokecommunity or even here on Bulbagarden, if you're a RNG abuser, you can go to Smogon. Although be careful though since most of the Pokemon being traded on trade threads are mostly hacked, so find a reliable trader who trades legit Pokemon. :)

I don't know on the first question, maybe someone will answer that for you instead. For the second question though, there are trade forums on Pokecommunity or even here on Bulbagarden, if you're a RNG abuser, you can go to Smogon. Although be careful though since most of the Pokemon being traded on trade threads are mostly hacked, so find a reliable trader who trades legit Pokemon. :)

Okay. Thanks. Hmmm..... I've never hacked, and I'm not sure I want to risk getting a hacked Pokemon.... I have gotten Pokemon with glitches before (Darkrai, Shaymin) but that's a different story. If I do try it out, I have one more question: what are the downsides of having a hacked Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom