• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Ditto'll most probably appear in the DW at one point or another. Arceus will not. So, while I would've rather had a different legendary (with a secondary ability), I'm content with this.

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Not trying to minimod or anything, but does anyone else think it's time this thread closed? All that's going to happen is people complaining back and forth how the Pokémon they wanted didn't win, and how people who already have an Arceus couldnt possibly think that others possibly don't have the same luck. It just seems to be going back and forth now :l

Not trying to minimod or anything, but does anyone else think it's time this thread closed? All that's going to happen is people complaining back and forth how the Pokémon they wanted didn't win, and how people who already have an Arceus couldnt possibly think that others possibly don't have the same luck. It just seems to be going back and forth now :l

Yes, I too feel its time to close the thread but thats up to the mod's and it is still active and on topic though so....

Blah for Arceus. It's to overated.

Its such a waste that Arceus won. Ditto has such a fun ability that would have made it so useful. *Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom