• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

What would you prefer to call Dento/Iris?

• Total voters
Oh, hey, have I shared my latest drawing with you guys yet?

wishfulshipping_by_lawnmowergirl-d3e7t8o.png

-stumbles onto thread randomly- After watching more of BW I had a strange thought that Iris and Dent should have been named something to do with food....since Dento cooks food and Iris gets hungry when thinking of love xD

I love the latest ep...where Iris and Doryuzuu make up....after Dento talks to Iris about it x3

-stumbles onto thread randomly- After watching more of BW I had a strange thought that Iris and Dent should have been named something to do with food....since Dento cooks food and Iris gets hungry when thinking of love xD

*thinks of a name off top of head*
ChilanShipping (Chilan as in the Poke-berry) because Iris eats a lot of fruit/berries and take out the 'h' and you get Dento's English name X333(random yes..but it also makes sense...well to me at least XDD)

I love the latest ep...where Iris and Doryuzuu make up....after Dento talks to Iris about it x3

Omg...me too. It was so sweet (especially how gentle he talked to her X3). I love how Iris looks at him at times like that, she seems to drink in every word...

Last edited:
i mentally squee'd at the looks they gave each other.

THREAD. Y U NO HAVE MORE THAN FOUR PAGES?! DDD8

we need some more wishful goodness up in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason those links aren't working for me.

Aww D: Sorry, maybe I linked them wrong...

Some of the Pixiv picture require you to be logged in....

Hopefully it works this time... I am not really familiar with this stuff.. >.<

Yup they work and those pictures of adorable. It makes those two look even more cute together.

Hi!! XD You joined on here as well, that's good! Lol this place needs more discussion for Wishfulshippiness...but generally when I get on here I just lose my interest (a bit) haha ^^;

There should be more Wishfulshippers around here since its becoming a pretty popular shipping.

There should be more Wishfulshippers around here since its becoming a pretty popular shipping.
I'm a Wishfulshipper! It's my second fave right after Rocket.

I love the ship mostly because even how different Dento and Iris are, they still have good chemistry and respect towards each other. And they both are just so cute. <3

There probably are. >:) I think they are hiding! Not sure if I welcomed you or not, but welcome AshPikastar! I've seen you on Youtube before =)

EDIT: Ninja'd a bit. Hi Meron! :D

I'm a Wishfulshipper! It's my second fave right after Rocket.

I love the ship mostly because even how different Dento and Iris are, they still have good chemistry and respect towards each other. And they both are just so cute. <3

Oh there is one. I think that is why I like Wishfulshipping too because how different they are but they are also cute together.

There probably are. >:) I think they are hiding! Not sure if I welcomed you or not, but welcome AshPikastar! I've seen you on Youtube before =)

EDIT: Ninja'd a bit. Hi Meron! :D

Thanks and yeah I usually make Wishfulshippings videos on Youtube to spread the love.

I think that is why I like Wishfulshipping too because how different they are but they are also cute together.
Same here :) they just seem so different from each other, but yet they seem to be very harmonic :3 plus they are my favorite characters in BW so that helps XD

Thanks and yeah I usually make Wishfulshippings videos on Youtube to spread the love.

You're welcome ^^ :< too bad Youtube is so annoying @_@

They are my favorite characters in BW too. Hopefully we'll be getting more Wishfulshipping hints but I think in episode 36 had a little Wishfulshipping hint in that episode.

Youtube is annoying but I'm hopping to make more Wishfulshippnig AMV's on my other account.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom