• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

What would you prefer to call Dento/Iris?

• Total voters
They are my favorite characters in BW too. Hopefully we'll be getting more Wishfulshipping hints but I think in episode 36 had a little Wishfulshipping hint in that episode.

Yeah I think it did too, I mean maybe not much but it was awfully sweet of Dento to talk to her so gently :) He seems to talk to her like that when it regards Iris and her Pokemon (like also in BW009 with Axew)

Youtube is annoying but I'm hopping to make more Wishfulshippnig AMV's on my other account.

That's great! ^.^ I'll be sure to keep a sharp eye out :3

I'd like to join the conversation if I may. I've been shipping Cilan and Iris since they appeared in the anime, and I think they have great chemistry between each other. I like Cilan's classy approach to everything he does and Iris's tenacity. I also like it when they hang out together, since they grow closer to each other when they interact (even if some of those interactions aren't always lovey-dovey). So yeah, I look forward to stopping by every once in a while to discuss WishfulShipping.

Hey there fellow Wishulfhipper ^_^. I think one of my favorite scene with these two was when they always argue with Science and Spiritual. I always think it's pretty cute.

I'd like to join the conversation if I may. I've been shipping Cilan and Iris since they appeared in the anime, and I think they have great chemistry between each other. I like Cilan's classy approach to everything he does and Iris's tenacity. I also like it when they hang out together, since they grow closer to each other when they interact (even if some of those interactions aren't always lovey-dovey). So yeah, I look forward to stopping by every once in a while to discuss WishfulShipping.

Hi! Welcome! ^^

Hey there fellow Wishulfhipper ^_^. I think one of my favorite scene with these two was when they always argue with Science and Spiritual. I always think it's pretty cute.

Oh yeah! Same here :3 I hope the writers keep that up, and I'm happy they did (so far) XD I don't think we've ever had two opposite people on the main cast before =/

Yeah I don't think so either. Hopefully later on we'll see more of this. They go off and on sometimes but not as much in episode 14.

Yeah I don't think so either. Hopefully later on we'll see more of this. They go off and on sometimes but not as much in episode 14.

Since they had another "haunted house" episode with the Litwicks, chances are there could be another one. Maybe in a spooky forest or something XD you never know. I bet they'll have it still happen though, hopefully sometime they'll put aside their differences and work together leading to some good Wishful moments :3

I love that Iris always gets hungry whenever she talks about romance, and Cilan's reaction was priceless xD

We get lots of cute Iris/Dento interactions in the anime already, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a blushing scene for them! Maybe not as blatant as that edit, though. XD

We get lots of cute Iris/Dento interactions in the anime already, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got a blushing scene for them! Maybe not as blatant as that edit, though. XD

I'd hope we do someday, that'd be cute!!~ I'm hoping that once they get to Nimbasa City (assuming where they are at for the Tourney is just Nimbasa Town, sort of like outside of it) that Iris and Dento will ride the Ferris Wheel together =D or maybe they'd (at least) mention it Like how they wanted a Casteliacone in Castelia

I found some more fake/edited screen shots, just incase anyone is interested.

http://img.yaplog.jp/img/08/pc/o/a/s/oasobigazo/0/27.jpg

http://img.yaplog.jp/img/07/pc/o/a/s/oasobigazo/0/7.jpg

I'd hope we do someday, that'd be cute!!~ I'm hoping that once they get to Nimbasa City (assuming where they are at for the Tourney is just Nimbasa Town, sort of like outside of it) that Iris and Dento will ride the Ferris Wheel together =D or maybe they'd (at least) mention it Like how they wanted a Casteliacone in Castelia

It would be cute if they were on the ferris wheel together. :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oks then here is a question to start a bit of a discussion. :p

How do you perceive Cilan's and Iris' relationship if they were together? (Like what do you think their chemistry is.) Do you think they would keep their relationship low key or would they be showing it? Also, In terms of dominance, I guess. XD There has been art for both... Iris: 「デンアイお姫様だっこ」/「しらねぎ」のイラスト [pixiv] Cilan: 「僕が何をしたいか分かる?」/「310」のイラスト [pixiv]

I hope that made sense and I will answer this later.

I found some more fake/edited screen shots, just incase anyone is interested.

OMG. I like the second one XD All they did to edit it was pretty much CROP it and take out the darn Cottonee XDDD It looks like he's proposing to her XD

It would be cute if they were on the ferris wheel together. :3

AND IT CAN HAPPEN. How about a rehash of that one episode where Ash, May, Max, Brock and TRio get stuck in the cable car and Ash has to go out and get help or whatever. Just imagine if TR stops the Ferris Wheel because they want that energy, and Ash, Dento and Iris get stuck in it and Ash has to go out and get help/beat TRio and Dento and Iris get the Ferris Wheel to themselves. It'd be funny if someone was scared of heights I'm expecting Dento because he don't climb trees, but Iris could easily feel uncomfortable in a small compact capsule and it being up high and it shaking from the wind

How do you perceive Cilan's and Iris' relationship if they were together? (Like what do you think their chemistry is.) Do you think they would keep their relationship low key or would they be showing it? Also, In terms of dominance, I guess. XD There has been art for both... Iris: 「デンアイお姫様だっこ」/「しらねぎ」のイラスト [pixiv] Cilan: 「僕が何をしたいか分かる?」/「310」のイラスト [pixiv]

Hmmz I think Dento would be the one showing dominance. I think they'd "hide" it a bit but I guess you never know -_- both of them said you need to be aggressive in love and to push....also Iris said it was like martial arts maybe I should take back the dominance thing XD nah. I can still see it because he's older than her. I can imagine that he'd be a gentleman to her and allow their relationship to go at it's own pace.

I think this has become my favorite ship. I love their interactions in the anime and they look really cute together, especially in the fanarts. ^_^

So... hi. ;P

I think this has become my favorite ship. I love their interactions in the anime and they look really cute together, especially in the fanarts. ^_^

So... hi. ;P

Hi Lumi! =D XDDD I really love the Wishful Fanart, that's one of my favorite parts ^.^

Hey there poke_maniac! :D

Yusss, I collect them. :3
Btw, I had a wishfulshipping dream lately. XD I was seeing a scene from BW038 when they were acting in the movie, and Dento took Iris's hands. <3

XDDDD Why do you get Wishfulshipping in your dreams?!? Geez I never get any dreams like that >.> instead I dream about Paul blackmailing Dawn or Ash walking around with a basket of fruit in his head.

I donno, but it makes me a really happy girl. ¦3 And makes me like their shipping even more. XD
Lol at your dreams. xD I hope you get a dream about Dento and Iris soon. Just think about Wishful every night when you go to bed and it will happen, haha. Although that's not how it happened for me, it was just random. xP

Now if only the dreams were real. :p

I donno, but it makes me a really happy girl. ¦3 And makes me like their shipping even more. XD
Lol at your dreams. xD I hope you get a dream about Dento and Iris soon. Just think about Wishful every night when you go to bed and it will happen, haha. Although that's not how it happened for me, it was just random. xP

Now if only the dreams were real. :p

XDDDD Lumi, I don't even get Dento in my dreams XDDD He's always a SIDE CHARACTER. I got an awesome dream about N though, but he was actually a Zoroark haha
^^ Well who knows!~ Maybe I'll get one tonight. If I do hopefully I don't forget it could be good fanfic material maybe

Also on Serebii forums, we were trying to come up with a WishfulShipping Day. We seemed to agree on August 1 (which was the day Iris and Dento were officially revealed) I want to check if that's fine with people on here as well ^^

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom