• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wishfulshipping - Iris/Dento shipping thread

What would you prefer to call Dento/Iris?

• Total voters
YOU MUST HAVE A DREAM! And then you will tell us about it. XD

Also on Serebii forums, we were trying to come up with a WishfulShipping Day. We seemed to agree on August 1 (which was the day Iris and Dento were officially revealed) I want to check if that's fine with people on here as well ^^

To me, that seems perfect. And it's pretty soon too, yay. :D

Here are some neat fanart I found ^^

These first two are by Mochi who draws a lot of Wishful pics on Pixiv. I haven't seen these two though:

Then here are some other pics I found that I'm not sure by who:

And then finally here are some photoshopped screenshots of them X3 I wish they were real XDD

(the last two might have been posted. There's many other screenshots like those on that site though ^^)

@AshPikastar YAY WISHFUL VIDS 8DDDD
love all of your videos. ^^
also, the science/faith is yet another two-halves-of-a-whole thing they have going for them.

@Cartmanland I still don't really understand Cilan's reaction in that scene, but maybe the dub will clear it up for me.

@00poke_maniac In the anime cast, this is novel. in the entire franchise, i can only recall Franticshipping (ruby and sapphire from the pokespe manga) coming before wishful in opposites attract.

@Lumi Go shipping dreams! 8D

Dominance wise, i think Cilan would take Iris' views into account and ask politely for anything he wanted.

I have returned my the Wishfulshipping thread and Thanks Rat2rrj. I was told that Wishfulshipping day is on August 1st. I need to work on something for that day.

Been a long time since i got into shippings and pokemon (except Ikarishipping >XP)

I actually like this ship. ITS VERY VERY CUTE X3

It's been a weeks since the last time I post here.
Happy ''late'' WISHFULSHIPPING Day to everyone as well!!​
@00poke_maniac..Nice amv! & @Lumi I love your sig.^^

why havent joined soonner! ::)

i have a ship for every region and wishfulshipping is by far the best and everyone (probably i dont bother to look at them) has great fanfics!

WishfulShipping - Dent and Iris

WishfulShipping is the belief that Iris and Cilan belong in a more-than-just-friends kind of a relationship.
Not much of an Iris fan but after digging through a lot of fan and some official artwork, I think they look nice together.

So adorable.
Wishful_Musical.png

attachment.php

So, let's get started.

Why do you like WishfulShipping?

Attachments

• Young-Cilan-and-Iris-wishfulshipping-28892371-1000-809.jpg
    Young-Cilan-and-Iris-wishfulshipping-28892371-1000-809.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6,782
Re: WishfulShipping - Dent and Iris

WishfulShipping is the belief that Iris and Cilan belong in a more-than-just-friends kind of a relationship.
Not much of an Iris fan but after digging through a lot of fan and some official artwork, I think they look nice together.

So adorable.
Wishful_Musical.png

attachment.php

So, let's get started.

Isn't another thread about this ship already here ?

Kinda depressing that no one does anything here and all the wishful updates go straight to serebii... >.>

I liek it for the obvious harmonic clash of two poles.
I also like how she looks up to him and how he seems to find something in her.

Cool. This thread arose from the dead 8D it was Dento's sparklez. They can revive anything XDDD

Kinda depressing that no one does anything here and all the wishful updates go straight to serebii... >.>

*nervous laughter*...Well on my side it's because I'm more active there. Um...to make up here are some fanart for the people who don't stalk it as often:

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「にゃんこ」/「mochi」のイラスト [pixiv]

「メイドでんあい」/「おりご藤」のイラスト [pixiv]

「デンアイでいちゃ10」/「ひいらぎ@ついった」のイラスト [pixiv]

I like it because they sort of have a "natural balance" about them. They are opposites, but at the same time they click. They don't argue too often, however, when they do, it isn't too extreme to where it feels like a major conflict. These two always seem to leave a smile on my face. ^^

Cool. This thread arose from the dead 8D it was Dento's sparklez. They can revive anything XDDD

*nervous laughter*...Well on my side it's because I'm more active there. Um...to make up here are some fanart for the people who don't stalk it as often:

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「ぎゅっ」/「May」のイラスト [pixiv]

「にゃんこ」/「mochi」のイラスト [pixiv]

「メイドでんあい」/「おりご藤」のイラスト [pixiv]

「デンアイでいちゃ10」/「ひいらぎ@ついった」のイラスト [pixiv]

Wow, It's been a while since the last time I post here..Aw, awesome fanarts you have there 00poke_maniac! (Oh, I love mochi's artsXD)

@00poke_maniac; Uh....sure I'll help ya.

Wow I come on bulba and I was SUMMONED i just wondered who was replying to me and it took me to this place XD

Why do you think Iris gets hungry when she talks about romance?

Scientifically thinking, I think it's because she has an adrenaline rush similar to Dento's overly passionate self, however he runs on sunlight and sparklez and only needs limited amount of actual food. However the shipper in myself thinks, she could be thinking of Dento deep down. She was next to him whenever she'd eat those apples. <3 I found this piece of fanart that made a joke about the Tortouga episode where Dento was holding a piece of fruit and then Iris TOOK it from him. XD

Wow, It's been a while since the last time I post here..Aw, awesome fanarts you have there 00poke_maniac! (Oh, I love mochi's artsXD)

Haha thanks! I love mochi's artwork too. There's another one somewhere...well it's on this Tumblr which has tons of cute fanart. It's the third one down. :)

OMG.. I love that tumblr. Those fanarts were so adorable..I just wish I can draw something like that one tooXD

Ikr? That tumblr is really cute. I love how sparkly and wonderful it is (besides just the Wishfulness of it ) and I always play around with the sparklez. XD Oh man I know. I've drawn some fanart of these two. I have lots more that I just am too lazy to scan. XD Though, shippy art isn't really my forte. :/ I wish I could draw something beautiful like May/Mochi/Ecology etc. does...I'm always impressed. XD

wishful-2.jpg

This is an art of teppo

Aww that's adorable! I like that users work too, even if they don't draw much Wishful. XD I like their style a lot.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom