• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

SakuraFox512

Reaction score
So as a Christmas gift/to commemorate New Year's resolutions I've decided that starting tomorrow (Dec. 25) through January 1, I'll be trading away WISHMKR Jirachi to anyone here who asks.

• You may trade me anything you'd like in return
  • I'd prefer if Natures were not specifically requested -- while I'd like to give everybody their ideal Jirachi, I'd rather avoid the possibility of not having enough of a particular nature to go around and having to arbitrarily decide who would get them in the event too many people ask for specific ones.
  • None of these are cloned. I know some dislike the practice and I wanted everyone to be able to get in on this if they wanted.
  • I may periodically Wonder Trade some Jirachi during this time frame.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. My 3DS Friend Code is in my signature (in case anybody is unable to see the sig.: 4914 - 4405 - 4289) my in-game name will either be Wolfram or Meila, depending on whether I trade from my X file or my OR one.

Last edited:
Re: WISHMAKR Jirachi Giveaway

How kind of you! I'd love to have one. I don't care what nature it is.
I'll add your friend code in a sec.
Thanks and happy holidays!

Wait, if you didn't clone them, did you repeatedly make new save files in Gen III and transfer them all the way to Gen VI? That is dedication to the cause.

I would be grateful to receive one, and I won't request a nature as per your wish (pun unintended). FC in signature and my time online is usually 7pm-12pm GMT if that helps with planning trades.

I know you said anything could be traded, but is there anything you would like to receive? I would appreciate it if I could at least try send some of the Christmas spirit back your way.

Wait, if you didn't clone them, did you repeatedly make new save files in Gen III and transfer them all the way to Gen VI? That is dedication to the cause.

Yep, that's how I did it. (....there wasn't some other way I could have gone about it, is there? :eh:)

I would be grateful to receive one, and I won't request a nature as per your wish (pun unintended). FC in signature and my time online is usually 7pm-12pm GMT if that helps with planning trades.

I know you said anything could be traded, but is there anything you would like to receive? I would appreciate it if I could at least try send some of the Christmas spirit back your way.

The things at the top of my 'list' are a Ditto with decent IVs or Pokemon with older Move Tutor moves to potentially pass along (or shinies). All of which would be asking a lot and I can probably get eventually. A Lapras with Freeze-Dry and/or Ancientpower is about the most I would feel comfortable suggesting.

EDIT: Unrelated, but...what character is that in your avatar? He seems ridiculously familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

This comes in handy, since I lack a Gamecube, adapter, and bonus disc! My friend code is in my profile.

....there wasn't some other way I could have gone about it, is there? :eh:

Not that I'm aware of, outside of less-than-legal devices.

The things at the top of my 'list' are a Ditto with decent IVs or Pokemon with older Move Tutor moves to potentially pass along (or shinies). All of which would be asking a lot and I can probably get eventually. A Lapras with Freeze-Dry and/or Ancientpower is about the most I would feel comfortable suggesting.

Bad timing there - I traded just such a Ditto a few days ago. But that Lapras will be ready for you by the time we trade.

EDIT: Unrelated, but...what character is that in your avatar? He seems ridiculously familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

My avatar is brought to you by the letter G, the most hotblooded letter of the alphabet. It's Guy Shishioh to be specific.

Hello My sister and I are interested in getting a Jirachi each. If you can trade 2 of them to us that would be appreciated (before anyone asks My 3ds is having some eshop issues that will be fixed soon so my FC will be of little use now, but you can trade them both to my sister's 3DS if you want).

My sister's FC is 4356-1570-3877. The ID is Cinderella

We are in the Pacific timezone and we are usually up from 9:00 AM to around midnight. My sister might be unavailable tomorrow (Family thing) but we are both free the day after.

Last edited:
please add my friend code please i am trying to get the full hoenn dex and this will greatly help i will add your friend code sakurafox 512 my friend code is 5069-5170-0814

I'd love one! Don't mind what nature etc.. I'll try and trade you something interesting/useful in return :)

Could I get one as well I don't care what nature I get thanks for doing this

FC 5301-0652-6674 smiley

I would love one if you've still got them!

My friend code is 2750 2391 3576 and my trainer name is Andrew.
I've registered your friend code with the name Wolfram, but I can change it to the other one if you need.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I please need one, I'm going for a living Pokedex and am desperate to get my hands on event legendaries. Friend code is in my sig.

I'd like one as well, I've got some extra random shinines from chaining in platinum i'd be glad to give you in exchange. I should be free most of the 26th to trade
my fc is 2020 0760 9798 and ign is elk

Your generosity is much appreciated! How did you get so many Jirachi? 0.0

Anyway, I'd be delighted if you'd be kind enough to give me one
I'm gonna give you one of my most favourite Pokémon in return :3

FC: 3909-8738-0113

Last edited:
For those who were/are wondering, I still have plenty. :)

In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll have more than I know what to do with, since it turns out trying to Wonder Trade any nets me this message: "It's a special Pokémon. You can't trade it!"
I assumed Wonder Trades/GTS were barred based on whether the Pokémon were in Cherish Balls or not -- not that entire species were blocked regardless. :dumb:

I would really love to get one (nature does not matter), if still available at all FC 1048-9227-1513. Either way it is a really generous thing you are doing, just out of the kindness of your heart

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom