• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups With Great Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a boring few minutes sitting, Zack got thirsty enough to order a drink. He stood up, leaving his jacket on his seat, and quietly waited at the bar, in order to not bother anyone.

"Trying to act tough again, Tasha? Cute." Allo teased the girl, smirking at her with arms crossed over her chest.

Britta looked very confused. She looked at the book in and out making sure that maybe it's not in any other language. "It's English..." She dryly mentioned. "What's there to eat?" She asked maybe there would be something good or at least edible without the food poisoning part.

"Please, I'd never use my dog as an ingredient," Leah remarked as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She never brought Nutmeg to the hangout as it was mostly unsanitary to bring a dog into a place where people ate, and because Nutmeg was always excited when new people were around. He would have tendencies to jump on people and try licking their faces. It would just be too much hassle for everyone involved.

"Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night," she continued with a nonchalant shrug. That teasing smirk was still present.

"Woah!" Britta exclaimed when she heard 'pasta dishes'. "You have dishes for pastas? Now that's crazy. I can't eat that cause they break my stomach or poke my insides. What else you got?"

Gianna leaned back in her chair, adjusting the sunglasses over her eyes. She then took a sip of her martini. Interesting night.

Leah just raised an eyebrow as she looked at Britta. In what world did pasta break stomachs? Also, how did it poke her insides? If things were properly chewed and swallowed, that shouldn't be an issue. Oh how she would love to get into that girl's mind and figure out what was going on in there.

Allo tossed together a simple salad and handed it off to Mauss, before wordlessly observing the others with an amused look. Britta seemed like a pretty odd person thus far.

"Well, we have salads too if you'd like," Natasha suggested, glancing towards Allo for a moment. "And we have steak, onion rings...other stuff, we're still working on expanding the menu," she pointed out politely. "You can also order anything from the bar, first time here gives you two free drinks."

"Let's pretend I'm new," Gianna said with a grin, still leaning back in her chair. "I want to relive those free drinks."

Michael quietly thanked Natisha for the water, sipping from it as he watched the others. Behind his glasses, his amber eyes almost seemed to be glowing as he observed everyone else.

Britta blinked a few times. "Oooh do you have like those thingies that they have at that Swedish store with the sweet sauce thingy?" She asked while her mind was basically blank except for a dog rolling on grass. "To drink I want I dunno. I want something drinkable like on of those thingies or like ginger ale I think but not so bubbly but with bubbles."

"And for my other free drink. I want glogg!" Britta took a whiff of the air. "You guys have that? If you don't then mulled wine but with spices from the Caribbean."

Gianna simply smiled in response to Natasha. A good night so far. After hearing Grim, she was tempted to make a comment about how the rules were basically just, 'don't be an asshole', but she didn't feel the need to strike up a conversation with him.

Karina finished her fries, and, having that large appetite she always hides, simply requested, "Can you get me another plate of these? They're delish." She also sipped her tea little by little.

Zack, while waiting, began messing with a fountain pen he found in his pockets. He kept listening, waiting for a good time to ask for a drink.

"Well, the Fall Latte is finished," Leah spoke to herself, proud of her accomplishment, "Now to work on the other ones... Anyone here got an interesting combo idea for coffee? I'm about to experiment."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom