• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups With Great Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think they meant real names, Ghost." Raikus said with a small smile, before facing the group and inclining his head slightly. "I said it when I came in, but I'm Raikus, also known as Warper or Warp Star. My specialty is transportation and extraction. I can get you in and get you out of almost anything."

"I'm Valravn, but you can call me N.. I control sound," he introduced himself, waiting for his twin to do likewise.

"Yeah, as if that isn't already creepy enough-" N jabbed her in the stomach, and she straightened automatically, tossing a withering glare in N's direction as subtly as possible. "Ow. I'm Charlize, but you can call me Lee. I can manipulate photons and light."

"I'm not deaf. My hearing is far superior to any of you, so I know exactly what she said. Ghost and Zsadist are our real names. Just because you don't find them real doesn't make them any less real," he told Warp. "Actually the dog might have better hearing, but just him," he tacked on.

"I doubt my hearing is better than yours," N began, glancing between the dog and Ghost, "but I can guarantee it's better than everyone else's. Minus the dog, and you, of course."

Raikus was taken aback slightly by Ghost's quick rejoinder. He hadn't meant to offend the other person, nor imply anything about his hearing. "I'm sorry if I offended you. That was certainly not my intention. You're right, I did assume your names weren't real, and that was wrong of me. It's certainly understandable however, considering the unlikeliness of someone naming their child Ghost." He tried to soothe their ruffled feathers. "I know I certainly don't have any kind of super hearing. Not anything else really, aside from my... little quirk."

Viola had been sitting off to the side, just watching, but at this, she decided to introduce herself.

"I'm, ah, Viola. Username is little orphan Annie. I can, uh, fly, and stuff." She floated up in the air, making her taller than she normally is.

Kaly listened to the conversation, and very covertly wrote in small font next to Ghost's name.

sensitive, annoyingly full of himself.

Then, she continued to type. She didn't think that Winnie and Twix needed an introduction, so she opted to simply jot down their names. With the notes complete, she addressed everyone again. "Ok... so, next thing on the agenda... what did everyone see when they came here?"

"After the bombing, we saw some supersized assholes bowling people over in the plaza, if that counts for anything," Lee pointed out with a slight huff.

"Man, you guys need to chillax a little bit," Rodrigo pointed out with a slight laugh as he saw everyone else speak, leaning back on his chair. "Name's Rodrigo by the way, for those just getting here I go by the name of Fighter King."

"Quite," Alexa pointed out, turning towards Kaly. "I saw a guy mugging a couple of people with fire powers...thinking about it, maybe he should've just used a gun."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom