• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

I have no idea if he's already playable or not, but I think it would be hilarious to watch Jigglypuff and Kirby have a throw down.
Jigglypuff is playable actually. He’s been in Smash since the first game.

If I had to choose 1 newcomer from each gen that doesn't have already a PC, I would choose either Blaziken or Grovyle/Sceptile, Zoroark and either Incineroar or Zeraora. Sure, they're kind of cliché, but that's all I could think of, unless they add a Gen VIII Pokémon.

I'm really happy about Mewtwo! I couldn't care less about Lucario and Greninja honestly... I understand figthing pokemon or maybe two-legged pokemon looks better in a game like Smash, but I would like to see something totally random? Like, Ampharos (two legged but whatever) or maybe Mew? Or if they would bring some very typical fighting type pokemon, why not Machamp? Pretty cool to punch someone with four arms tbh.
If I'd have to choose one from the new gen I'd go for Decidueye :3

Zoroark, or just any Gen 5 Pokemon to be part of the roster, I think Genesect could be an interesting fighter to play as.

I would like to see that with Gardevoir not being shown as a Poke Ball Pokemon, it means Gardevoir will become playable, but it is confirmed that Jigglypuff and Pikachu will be the only Pokemon available from the start.

I am not interested in Super Smash Bros games, but if I want some more Pokémon, Zoroark, Landorus, Decidueye, Incineroar, Kommo-O, Buzzwole and Pheromosa would be good bets.Especially Landorus, whose his Final Smash would be EARTHQUAKE. And Kommo-O, which could use his Z-Move, Clangorous Soulblaze, as his Final Smash.

Alternatively, Mimikyu could be a lethal joke character. Looks creepy cute, but he'd gotta curse you.

So the Decidueye/Incineroar debate has been settled, with the winner being... Youe Memeness Alolan Exeggutor.

So the following Pokémon are in Smash:
1. Alolan Exeggutor
2. Mimikyu
3. Alolan and Regular Vulpix
4. Abra
5. Solgaleo and Lunala
6. Pyukumuku
7. Marshadow
8. Ditto

Rip Mimikyu.
I still don't want Incineroar or Decidueye, since they're too obvious a pick, unless the get placed into a Pokemon Trainer Echo Fighter (which does explain why none of the Gen 7 starters have been revealed to be Pokeball characters, eh), so I guess I may settle for the "hypothetical" Echo Fighter, a UB, or Type:Null/Silvally

I wonder if Bunnelby would work. It can attack with its ears and its amusing to smack other fighters with a bunny.

I would like to see that with Gardevoir not being shown as a Poke Ball Pokemon, it means Gardevoir will become playable, but it is confirmed that Jigglypuff and Pikachu will be the only Pokemon available from the start.
There is a rumor that Gardevoir will be playable, along with Gothitelle as an Echo. It predicted Richter Belmont so it's credible.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom